slug.com slug.com

4 5

I rather doubt it...

Paul Pelosi's attacker is an illegal alien. Will he be deported?
[hotair.com]alien-will-he-be-deported-n507875

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, they'll deport him to Canada, give him a plane ticket to Mexico and welcome him again at the Southern border.

What is meant is Pelosi's accomplice?

He likely will not be deported - Think about like this. He is a living breathing potentially devastating embarrassment to the most powerful family in California. As long as he remains alive they cannot afford to set him free. He will not get released without bail, he will not be available to reporters for interviews or comments. He will likely never have a cell mate nor any other inmates within the sound of his voice...I would be shocked if he was not being held in isolation - and is drugged into near unconsciousness.
When and if he ever appears at a hearing for arraignment I will be surprised if the hearing is not done behind locked doors and without cameras.
I will be shocked if he is still alive 3 months from now.

maybe his body will be sent back to Canada at some point.

He'll probably commit Arkanside

exactly what I have been thinking about Paul Pelosis' peter puffer boyfriend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379066
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.