slug.com slug.com

3 3

The race to succeed Nancy Pelosi has already (quietly) begun-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That woman has done more damage to the United States than any foreign enemy ever has. I for one will be glad to see her go.

When CrazyNancy "retires" she & Paulie can get "hammered" as often as they "desire" - not sure by whom or what - but might be by an "illegal" entering their "back door!"

Does anyone think Biden will be handed his hat and ushered out the door soon after the mid-term election? I wonder how they will get around Kamala and who will they pick to replace Nanny Pelosi as Speaker.
The schemes that are going on behind closed doors in Washington DC evoke scary thoughts of bad or worse scenarios.

While things as they currently stand are certainly bad, I have to agree that it could be infinitely worse, namely if Harris were to take Biden's place. Should that happen sometime during the next two years, we will all be far more miserable than we currently are.

My thoughts.
If the Republicans win both houses they might impeach Biden & Pelosi but will they replace Biden with Harris & then replace the very unpopular & disliked Harris with Hillary?

@w0tn0t Precisely the kind of thing I believe they might try to do

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:380028
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.