slug.com slug.com

3 4

Never cared for Kanye West, and his recent stunt on the Alex Jones Show only makes me dislike him all the more. I don't really care what if any possible redeeming values Hitler may have had, as all of that would have easily been undone by the many acts of blatant evil he promoted, aside from the fact Hitler was also a rank coward who killed himself when the going got tough. Nothing good can come from nazism, and West is proving what a moron he really is by trying to defend the nazis. Instead of blaming the Jews for all of the negative things in West's own life he should blame himself alot more, and his marriage to Kim Kardashian did not fall apart because of the Jews. Guess West probably thinks the Jews were also somehow to blame for him not being accepted to pose naked in Playgirl Magazine (anyone else remember that stunt?), lol...

Kanye ‘Ye’ West: ‘I like Hitler,’ ‘I see good things about Hitler,’ ‘stop dissing the Nazis,’ ‘he didn’t kill 6 million Jews’-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Although this is a debacle, I hope that it blazes the way for more free speech, and I hope that free speech can lead to enlightenment and redemption and peace.

It's cool that Chappelle can go onto SNL and say whatever he wants. But he had to be stealthy. In rehearsal he delivered a fake monologue, different from the broadcast monologue.

Once Chappelle starts talking on the live SNL stage, there's nothing that the oligarchs can do to stop him. Once Chappelle says something, it sticks and the oligarchs can't unsay it.

SNL should let Coulter host a show. It would be sportsmanship. It would get bigly ratings. Free speech can get bigly ratings.

If the left is made to realize it can't shut people up, maybe there could be peace. Force leftists to eat free speech, no matter how spicy.

Musk could have made a creative move. He could have allowed Kanye's tweet to stand. One could say: "It's just a symbol. What causes violence is not the symbol. It's people's response to the symbol. The real source of violence is leftist crybullying. Leftists will use Kanye's tweet any way they can to justify hurting conservatives"

Kanye entertained us. Feeling grateful. He can continue to entertain us.

Some people go into dementia. It happens. We should treat them respectfully and never forget that they are human beings, and they are our friends.

Unless the demented person wants to be president. No.

If a celebrity singer is demented, treat him like a human being. Look for the best in him. He will sing cool songs.

If a president is demented, it's fair game to heckle him.

He's always been a self-smug nutjob with a messiah complex. I've never liked him. He is mentally ill and is being fed conspiracies and talking points and being manipulated to further a cause. No surprise he can't go anywhere these days with pedophile Milo and Nazi Nick. No surprise he has been coached by Candace Owens, who has claimed Hitler's only problem was having "dreams outside of Germany".

Never thought Candace would praise Hitler. There are alternative narratives about Hitler worth looking into, but it is not like Candace to go off into the alt-right. Ye might do that, and he doesn't surprise us. Still, my data on Dulles doesn't make Hitler look good either. It is hard to connect all the dots. I think we did Germany wrong after WWI and treated it like a colony. But there is the curious phenomenon of the nationalist puppet. I have seen that in Paul Kagame, who on first sight brought peace to Rwanda. But look closer, and he is a card carrying member of the WEF, and Rwanda is killing in the Congo.

@jasonc65 there are certainly nuanced arguments and civil discussion that can be had about the topic, for example, I agree that the sanctions on Germany after WWI were extreme and led to terrible conditions that just begged for a populist to take advantage. You can even admire some of the fashion aesthetics of the Third Reich or some technological advancements.

The argument stops once you say Hitler was perfectly justified in genocide as long as he confined it to Germany alone, or denying that the Holocaust ever happened, or parroting dangerous and disproven antisemitic talking points.

@JacksonNought I agree that genocide is never justified. "The holocaust never happened" is a conspiracy theory that challenges standard history. Conspiracies theories can be civilly discussed, debunked, supported, and disagreed with.

@jasonc65 conspiracies can be civilly discussed, if the person making that claim is willing to do so, and isn't using the conspiracy for a malicious end-goal. People who deny the moon landing, or believe in a flat Earth, are conspiracy theorist who challenge history and objective reality. Many of them are not doing so antagonistically, and while it may be hard to convince them with facts and come to an agreement, usually the theory isn't held in a malicious way and they will usually respectfully disagree.

A theory like "the Holocaust was fake" is quite different. You rarely see someone claim this just as a universal skeptic. It is always part of a larger "the Jews run the world" type of conspiracy, and is used to try and spread antisemitism and parrot violent rhetoric. That is why you commonly see this conspiracy spread by people who also claim to like Hitler and Nazis and simultaneously claim Jews were never subject to a Holocaust but also should have been / celebrate that it happened.

There is a similar distinction to people thinking rich elites in general, whether mega church leaders or Hollywood execs or any powerful person of any political leaning, are corrupt and engage in deplorable actions including perhaps pedophilia and assault, and investigations and actions should be taken to hold those people accountable and not have them be above the law - versus people who think only left-leaning Democrats and Hollywood names are engaged in an occult practice of raping and torturing millions of children to extract age-defying chemicals, and only Donald Trump and the un-dead JFK Jr can stop them and therefore can do no wrong, and we must go into random pizza restaurants and open fire or kill our spouses and children because they may contain lizard dna.

The only place I like Hitler is centered in the reticle of a 4x Unertl scope mounted on an M1903 Springfield.

Would make a cool poster.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:384715
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.