slug.com slug.com

2 2

Putin's recent speech amounted to more whining and horseshit propaganda. Sounds like he's getting desperate, and just wants the rest of the world to go along with his whims. At this point not sure who's more retarded, the Zelensky toadies that want to throw even more money his way, or the degenerate Putin vatniks who are being fooled by a conman, as both are bad news and don't do enough thinking for themselves.

Vladimir Putin uses 'historic' speech to whine, suspend the New START Treaty, and whine some more-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

Quite frankly, it reminds me of Hitler's speeches blaming the Western Allies and the Jews for both world wars. He was 'forced' to invade other countries by the historic necessity of reuniting Germanic peoples and securing living space for them. Putin was 'forced' to invade other countries by the historic necessity of reuniting the Slavic peoples of Mother Russia and securing defensible borders for them. NATO 'forced' Putin to attack Chechnya, Georgia, Crimea, and Ukraine.

It's a sadly predictable rant, a favorite of tyrants throughout history.

Well said, I agree.

Although Putin is no more righteous than Pelosi or Buy-den, he has done more to combat the social decay of the satanic influence upon the West than any other world leader including our favorite governor, Ron.

Imprisoning or killing others for offering up dissenting viewpoints could hardly be considered any more morally superior, which Putin is certainly guilty of, and a lesser evil is still an evil. Our country isn't going around bombing schools and other civilian architectures like what Putin is ordering his troops to do over in Ukraine.

Freedom isn't free, and having some people make poor choices or poor political policies is the price we pay for living in a free society, and personally I'll take the USA over Russia any day. I'm not afraid to stand up to the woke mob and confront them with their hypocrisy. Thousands of Russians have already fled their home country since Putin invaded Ukraine last year, and why do you suppose that is? People sure aren't fleeing from our country like that. While it may be true that evil exists in our country and Ukraine, I could say the same for Russia, and virtually any other country at that. I also know full well that nothing genuinely good can come from a guy like Putin, who is nothing more than a poisonous snake masquerading around as some sort of benevolent force fighting against a new world order, when in reality he's a part in all of that. Timon Phocas made a good comparison above.

@SpikeTalon Have you looked inside the DC jail lately. More than two years after the fact, opponents of Pelosi are being held in torturous conditions without trail, most charged only with misdemeanors if charged at all. Not one thing that Putin is accused of doing wrong, and yes he's done a lot of bad things, can Pelosi truthfully say she did not do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401379
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.