slug.com slug.com

2 4

Reading the tea leaves?

Biden says he will sign Republican-led effort to override new DC laws

The resolution passed the House with some Democratic support and appears poised to clear the Senate on a bipartisan basis as well, perhaps as early as next week.

Biden said in a tweet that he supported statehood for D.C. “But I don’t support some of the changes D.C. Council put forward over the mayor’s objections — such as lowering penalties for carjackings,” he said. “If the Senate votes to overturn what D.C. Council did — I’ll sign it.”

[kktv.com]

Garsco 8 Mar 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's ok if the rest of the country becomes a cesspool due to Dem-led cities going soft on crime, but God forbid they let it happen in their own backyard.

Hhmm, I'll believe that when I see it. Maybe perhaps Biden is finally being a witness to the reality of the problem with too many of his fellow Democrats going easy on violent crime?

Right, Democrat politicians actually have to live in D.C. at least part of every year, and they don't want to live with the results of their policies when they can't escape them.

Perhaps Jill gave him a spanking and knocked some sense into his brain?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403435
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.