slug.com slug.com
1 1

Unpacking...
CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS | 2ND FULL INTERVIEW | PLANET LOCKDOWN
[forbiddenknowledgetv.net]

This is my third effort to unpack the report by Fitts. I am not finished reviewing the report. This report is, so far, very well reported as to Roman Civil Rules, which are Rules that aid, abet, and give license to Rulers who destroy Mankind on purpose: Empire Rise and Fall.

Empire Rise and Fall is, from a financial viewpoint, Boom and Bust.

During Rise the powerful gain power, they create Power to Purchase, a treasonous fraud called Subsidized Counterfeiting, and then the powerful gain power during the Fall or Bust Cycle, as the destruction caused during the Spending Phase, the Rise Phase, brings Humanity to its knees, and all the Assets remaining after the Fall, are Owned, again by Subsidized Counterfeiting creating the Power to Purchase, all the remaining assets after the Fall, after the Bust, as assets sold by the previous owners at bargain prices, because the previous owners borrowed Subsidized Counterfeit Treasonous Fraud Central Bank Debt Notes during the Rise Phase, in the effort to fight the opposing Divided Side, as the Divided Sides are set to destroy each other, so as to conquer, and so as to enslave, mankind.

The Rat Race.

That is the bad news. Fitts, so far, pays lip service to law, meaning her only offering as to law, so far, had to do with the power (which she didn’t say includes posse comitatus, yet that is factual as to law) of the local, elected, sheriff in each of over 3,000 counties in all the Independent States that make up the United States, as those Independent States are United (federated as to common law) into a Voluntary Mutual Defense Association. Fitts is now offering a counterfeit version of a Notice of Liability, which may be useful in the Roman Civil Rules, Fitts explains her Disclosure Forms.

Notice of Liability = common law = Stated Facts Asserted = Court of Law
Disclosure Form = Roman Civil Rules = Pleading for Remedy or Stated Facts Asserted?

A Notice of Liability is a common law assertion of lawful fact placed into the Public Record (that which makes up accurate lawful memory: stare decisis or precedence) facts concerning actions made by named aggressors.

As you (named aggressor) continue to do this (stated facts documenting aggression), then this (facts as to lawful posture of defense) is the result of your actions, as you follow up on what I now know to be your aggressive intentions.

That is a Notice of Liability. A Notice of Liability is exemplified in Ancient Law (common law) as a Defiance. In more modern times a Notice of Liability is exemplified in a Declaration of Independence. Modern examples of a Notice of Liability includes a Solemn Notice of Mixed War, which is supported by a Commercial and Military Lien Right, these later versions of a Notice of Liability, to me, bridge the gaps between common law and Roman Civil Rules, as may Fitts' inventive, adaptive, Disclosure Forms.

1. Defiance
    You were once helping, now you are an aggressor, I give notice of those facts that place me onto a defensive foundation due to your aggression upon me.

2. Declaration of Independence
    The British are attacking, they are no longer helping us, we must now defend ourselves, doing so according to common law.

3. Solemn Notice of Mixed War based upon Bonding Code, Commercial Lien Rights, and Military Lien Rights, as exemplified by a Declaration of Independence placed into the Public Records in July, 1776.

Someone facing attack by Modern Nazi’s forcing innocent people to participate in dubious “Medical” Experiments, could place into the Public Records a Notice of Liability, and there are people working that path to Liberty currently, in various forms, around the globe. I had a link to people working this common law defense, but the point here is the point at which the common law Notice of Liability moves out of common law and it is moved into Roman Civil Rules, because there are no Courts of Law in America, there are only Courts of Equity, Admiralty, or other Roman Civil Rules Summary Justice Counterfeit Court of law, which are exclusively run by members of the Bar Association, which is a dubious Foreign owned Corporate Entity or Legal Fiction.

Now Fitts offers a creative, adaptive, useful tool, in the form of Disclosure Forms:

1. Family Disclosure
    “That’s to help families who are thinking of taking an injection (treasonous “medical” experiment lab rat targeting low income families in poor neighborhoods)...actual financial ramifications, in terms of insurance, disability, health insurance, life insurance, all the financial questions...I have seen so many families bankrupt by vaccines...This is designed specifically to help families to avoid bankrupting themselves through vaccine injury.”

Note: That “bankrupting themselves” assumes informed consent, which is false: the treasonous fraud pandemic criminals do not disclose the facts that matter in their "medical" experiments, so the lab rats cannot be informed by both missing facts and fraudulent "facts".

1. Employer Disclosure

2. School Disclosure

I stopped at that point in the report by Fitts to write my comments.

Fitts invents a possible way to deal with the existing facts as to Roman Civil Rules, playing on the bare edges of the rat cage, perhaps hinting at a pleading of a case before the rulers, thereby following the rules enforced by the rulers, as the rulers are conspiring to exterminate mankind. Is it a lawful way to defend against overwhelming power commanded by Mr. Global as Empires Rise with a Boom, and Fall with a Bust, Rise with a Boom, and Fall with a Bust, on their exclusive schedule paid for by their victims evaporating capacity to produce anything worth stealing: including children?

Does that sound true? If not, how is it going to be found out, in a lawful way?

The exterminators are exterminating on their schedule. Are the lab rats volunteering, or are they following orders without question?

Private prosecutors bring criminal treason accusations to independent grand jurors for validation. If independent grand jurors validate, then the case goes to a criminal trial jury according to common law. Any judge, if one is needed, is a common law judge, not a Roman Civil Ruler.

Presumption of innocence is common law principle. Presumption of guilt is Roman Civil Rules.

Unanimous adjudication of guilt, by representatives of The People as a whole, based upon factual evidence proving guilt beyond reasonable doubt, is common law principle.

Predetermined, prejudged, guilt according to a Civil Judge, in a Civil Suit, is Roman Civil Rules.

Know thy enemy. Trading with the enemy is risky.

Grand Jury indictments are common law principled parts of due process of law: Bill of Rights Fifth Amendment.

Standing is Roman Civil Rules.

The Metaphor of Standing and the Problem of Self-Governance
Steven L. Winter
Stanford Law Review
Vol. 40, No. 6 (Jul., 1988), pp. 1371-1516 (146 pages)

"[C]onstitutional standing [is] ... a word game played by secret rules.
"Come, Watson, come!" he cried. "The game is afoot."
"One of the traditional criticisms of standing law is that it is confusing and seemingly incoherent."

Treasonous Fraud is evidenced by, confessed by, intentional confusion. This was exposed during the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial by the Judge presiding over that attempted Persecution by Roman Civil Rules.

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Romans need to stay in their lane and their time.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 13, 2021

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top