slug.com slug.com
1 0

Contracting With The Devil
12-17-2021
by Joe Kelley

Liberty Talk With Odessa – I interview Amandha Vollmer Regarding Germ VS Terrain Theory
[yummy.doctor]

“This is how they do genocide.”

Pray Tell, Madam Speaker, what is a viable defense against those who constitute they, each name of “they” named, so as to defend against all of them, defending all the victims of their genocide, all having individual names?

“….Notice of Liability...”

The Speaker offers evidence that does not contradict itself, having at the very least, survived the First Blush litmus test. Self-evident fraud self-evidently confesses by self-contradiction, for those capable of accurate discernment of the facts that matter in any case of clear and present danger.

Fraud is not a new concept, not for those capable of accurate discernment of the facts that matter in any case of clear and present danger. Marks, or targets of fraud, are weaker in MIND, for they self-evidently self-confess their weak MINDS when they buy into ongoing fraud, such as Treasonous Fraud, and in this case, Medical Fraud.

If there existed a method by which people could combine their collective interests in protecting and serving each other by discovering and then employing the facts that matter in any case of clear and present dangers, then discovery and employment of that method would naturally be as Sunlight to Vampires, as Water to the Wicked Witch of the West, and as Vaccine to Virus.

Clearly, to those daring to run the risk of ire collectively focused upon Whistle Blowers by the Treasonous Frauds, the discovery of the Virus known as Treasonous Fraud, a clear and present danger to mankind, could be defeated with the discovery of, and use of, the actual Vaccine made to fit that purpose efficiently, effectively, expediently, and before the next victim falls into the trap of Treasonous Fraud.

Treasonous Fraud is the Virus.

Due process of law (common law, see Declaration of Independence, and Bill of Rights) is the Vaccine.

A Notice of Liability places accountability as to potential injury onto the named potentially guilty aggressor perpetrating the injury willfully. No longer can there be any wiggle room as to the cause causing the injury were there to be injury caused by that cause of injury named on the Notice of Liability.

You, sir, or madam, or sirmadam, or madamsir, claim to be helping me, and if so, then you won’t mind putting your name on this Notice, and if you are in error, you are held responsible for your error, and if you do not sign, then you have no authority over me whatsoever. Pretending to have the authority to place me in jeopardy, for my own good, is a confession to me, sign here.

The named potential criminal perpetrator of injury willfully done to an innocent victim, if they sign the document, documents their culpability factually. If they don’t sign it, that documents their culpability factually.

Does that ring true? If not, why not, and if this is all too much for you in your Infantile State, then may God have mercy on your soul.

The Notice of Liability is based upon the base foundation of law, which is The Golden Rule, whereby those who do onto others that which they themselves would defend against, constitutes a confession as to willful criminality.

A robber does not get consent from a victim. A rapist does not get consent from a victim. A torturer does not get consent from a victim. A murderer does not get consent from a victim. A mass murderer does not get consent from any of the victims. A Treasonous Fraud counterfeits consent.

Which is worse? Once victims are fooled into giving up their Equal Footing at law, Treasonous Frauds – as a rule – rob, rape, torture, murder, and mass murder for the Counterfeit Greater Good, doing so with impunity, with immunity from prosecution, just ask them. If they answer truthfully, hand them a notice of liability. If they lie, hand them a notice of liability. If they refuse to answer or accept the notice, they confess in fact. See also: Quo Warranto.

A Notice of Liability is a documented return to basic lawful foundations from the base of morality to any step from that base in any direction supposed to be for, or against, the Greater Good.

The Notice gives Notice. Criminals know better than to give notice. Giving notice would arm the potential victims with evidence of clear and present danger.

Hello, I’m here to rob, rape, torture and murder, so lets get to it, if you don't mind.

If you, the named individual given the notice, believe your lies, then sign the Notice, if you please.

If you, the named individual given the notice, refuse to sign, then you confess that you do not believe your lies, as far as the named author of the Notice is concerned legally, lawfully, morally, justly, and documented accurately.

Following a Notice of Liability signed by one named offender aggressively attacking innocent people is another Notice of Liability moving up the Treasonous Fraud food chain, ultimately collecting all the Conspirators by name from bottom to top. How to?

Once all their names are listed on each Notice of Liability from each potential victim, every injury done to each victim is accountable to each named aggressor who has documented their culpability lawfully, legally, rightfully, justly, and accurately. That works before, during, or after the fact. Before is called deterrence.

This is true in both sets of rules used by Treasonous Frauds, those being Roman Civil Rules, and Counterfeit Common Law. This is also true in the original common law, the common law from which the Common Law Counterfeit was deceptively derived from, facilitated by Treasonous Fraud.

A Notice of Liability can be insufficiently executed, leaving out pertinent details material to the case, which would otherwise further expose the Treasonous Fraud as such, since the Mire of Treasonous Fraud is so expansive as to defy detection. Do not lie on the notice. Do not add words that could be twisted into meaning the opposite. The rule to be used when constructing an effective, efficient, expedient, fool proof, Notice of Liability, is fact based simplicity.

What is necessary?

What is superfluous and therefore unnecessary?

The name of the author of the Notice of Liability is factually necessary. Failure to have a name would confess an effort to avoid accountability. If a Notice of Liability is worth the effort to authorize it, the author of it is of a mind that the facts that matter in the case are beyond reasonable doubt worth the effort to serve notice to the accused. Does life matter?

If the aggressive attack by the accused is anything other than an aggressive attack by the accused, then a Notice of Liability is unwarranted in the eyes of the author authorizing the Notice of Liability.

“I do solemnly swear” are not words true to just cause, or accurate words if the author of those words is just kidding, or testing the waters, or doubtful as to the aggression perpetrated by the accused. If there is no potential for danger, whatsoever, no evidence of danger, no one anywhere has ever communicated the discovery of peril, danger, hazard, jeopardy, menace, malevolence, nonfeasance, misfeasance, malfeasance, or misprision of treason, then why would anyone dream up a defensive action against something that does not exist, and something that no one ever thought existed? Evidence is key.

Either the hazard is real, documented factually, or it is not, and if it is not, then there is no cause to act in defense, but if it is, then the potential hazard warrants by probable cause a cause to act in defense at law, on an Equal Footing.

I pledge my honor, your honor, that all statements documented are true, to the best of my knowledge, that the demand for my participation in a medical experiment is unwarranted, and anyone signing this document is on notice for their culpability in any case of injury done to me (named as a specific responsible individual) done by those signing this document, and each individual served with this Notice of Liability will be documenting their culpability, their accountability, and their responsibility for the injury that they cause upon me, in case of injury done to me, by the demanded actions demanded of me, by the receivers who sign the notice.

Fuck around and find out.

They don’t sign, you don’t listen to their bullshit. If they fire you, or otherwise injure you in any way, claiming that you have refused to obey a direct, lawful, order, they have no legal basis for that claim whatsoever. Their refusal to sign is a confession of having no authority to enforce any lawful, legal, right, just, moral, order. They refuse to put their money where their mouth is, and the Notice gives them Notice that you put your money where your mouth is, in fact, on the Notice.

What about the rest of the gang of Treasonous Frauds?

Again, the Notice of Liability must be simply true. On the Notice to each low level conspirator, likely to be ignorant victims of Treasonous Fraud themselves, can be offered a place on the Notice to sign with remedy of responsibility by naming the higher level authority imposing the “mandate” upon the lower level victims of Treasonous Fraud.

Call it the Take Me To Your Leader Notice of Liability, if you will.

No signature, no authority, no cause to Jab or Mask, none whatsoever legally, no cause to terminate employment, no cause to claim Medical Authority either.

Signature by lower level Goons working for Treasonous Frauds does not constitute cause to submit to self-injury, it only documents one of the Goons. This is where the Notice of Liability fails in cases where lower level Goons are confident that no one will ever gain access to due process of law on an Equal Footing and therefore a signature on a legal notice is worthless on its face. Again, no signature is evidence of guilt, if a case can be brought into a court of law, in a criminal case.

If the lower level Goon signs, knowing nothing can be done to hold the lower level Goon to account, and that turns out to be true, then that applies to every legal notice of any kind, anywhere, and confesses a useful fact, which leads then to a Solemn Notice of Mixed War. Claims fraudulently made by professors of "the law of the land" are factually counterfeit, and it is a crime to aid and abet known Treasonous Frauds. See: Declaration of Independence.

The use of a Notice of Liability begins the process of attempts at redress grievances, to test claims of authority at law, or so-called Medical Authority. If there is no law evident by documented cases of factual nonfeasance (no one signs Notice of Liability), misfeasance, malfeasance, and misprision of treason, then having documented those factual accounts of those crimes perpetrated by those claiming authority at law, moves The People closer to Declarations of Independence on both an individual basis as well as a collective basis as is now knowable with the counterfeit Roman Civil Rules terms: Joinder and Class Action.

Class Action is the action being pursued by the German Lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. A thousand signed Notices of Liability is better than none, if a lawsuit, Class Action or not, ever manages to survive the Gatekeepers keeping victims from due process of law.

Imagine, If you will it, Anthony Fauci on trial for mass murder. One down, more to go. Rome was not built in a day.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Dec 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fauci and all the Covid totalitarians, from de Blasio to Merkel, belong in prison.

sqeptiq Level 10 Dec 18, 2021

Recent Visitors 3

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top