slug.com slug.com
0 0

Central Bank Treasonous Fraud IV
by Joe Kelley
3-28-2022

VLADIMIR PUTIN Address on Socioeconomic Strategy for Russia - 16 March 2022 - English Subtitles
761 views, Premiered Mar 19, 2022

Time 16:42
“Access to information is being restricted and people are being crammed full of all sorts of fake stories, propaganda, and fabrication, or simply put, snake oil.”

Fake it until you make it known.

Discovery of the facts that lead to admission of those facts assumes that those facts are as yet hidden from those who do not yet see the net. Those who are very deep into the Deep Infantile State do not have a bird's eye view of the net placed to capture infants at birth and spirit those infants down deep into the Deep Infantile State.

Some infants spirited away from their natural state of curiosity, a risky business known to kill cats with 9 lives, fly in their dreams so high above all the rest of all those other sleepy infants held deep into the Deep Infantile State, fly so high above that they imagine a Map of the Net. Upon their return from their dream state, those dreamers may be ostracized by the ostriches with their heads stuck deep down into the Deep Infantile State.

How dare you!

What you saw in your dreams, this net you fabricate out of thin air, is pure fiction, complete fantasy, preposterous Utopian Conspiracy Theory, and therefore you prove that we are all evil and in need of some external power to save us from ourselves, since we, as you prove, are all Domestic Terrorists in need of rapid and complete extermination by our betters who give us our orders to be obeyed without question.

Infidel!

The net exists in fact, but the force that causes the net to appear not to exist is the removal of the internal negative calculators that naturally work inside human life forms. If yours is not working then take a leap of faith, dream along with me, and fake it now, you may make it real on your own after flying along with a Bird's Eye View looking at the net that I call Treasonous Fraud.

What is the purpose of adding negative numbers to your personal moral calculator?

Keep that in mind and then consider the following discovery offered as a Public Notice by one of those rare individuals who decided to dig themselves out of the deep dungeon of the Deep Infantile State and fly like an eagle.

The Six Purposes of Schooling
John Taylor Gatto
“Now you are ready to hear the six purposes of modern schooling taken directly from Dr. Anglisse’s book.
“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.
“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.”

So a living entity discovers a negative and internally the living entity moves subconsciously away from the negative. If the living entity moves in a different direction and finds another negative the living entity adds the two negatives so as not to keep moving toward negatives. The living entity is blessed internally with the need to count negatives so as to avoid them and in so doing the living entity moves by this blessing toward positives.

Can you add negatives?

One negative plus another negative equals negative two.

One negative minus another negative equals no more negatives.

One negative turned positive plus one negative also turned positive equals two positives.

The net keeps adding negatives.

The law offers negatives a remedy and a return to positive progress toward prosperity for posterity.

Treasonous Fraud leads humanity into inhumanity and omnicide.

But Joe, I want the free stuff, so I am going to avoid counting negatives. Instead, all I see are the positives of the free stuff I am told will be mine so long as I continue to follow orders without question as I associate my fears of what I am told is unknowable with that dirty business of utopian dreaming about counting those negatives, which are, in my reality, Conspiracy Theories from Domestic Terrorists.

And Hitler.

Oh, yea, of course, Hitler. Can you at least dream a dream of the net one time for cause? Can you count one negative one time in one attempt to fly with the Eagles? Was this issuer of orders to be obeyed without question a negative or a positive in your mind?

Turkey shit. Not merely a turkey, turkey shit. What living being eats turkey shit, for a living?

Treasonous Frauds!

Rats in the ranks.

Welcome to my nightmare, deep, deep, deep into the Deep Infantile State, where baby Eagles have their wings removed.

A Public Prosecutor is a private prosecutor according to the unwritten law, the ancient law, the common law, the law of the land, with private prosecutors, private defendants, private, independent, individual, grand jurors, and those pesky trial jurors counting the negatives.

Rats in the ranks do not like Eagles flying with their bird’s eye views.

Once the net is seen, the living beings avoid it each time subconsciously, for they have better things to do with their free time in their peace of mind, a sanctuary secured from the negatives, a liberty that is hard-won on the backs of the Eagles. One might want to look further into the work of John Taylor Gatto. The net is as real as nuclear war.

Public prosecutors, who are private prosecutors, have Attorney General powers in criminal cases, as a rule, and the idea is to count the negatives so as to ensure a positive, productive result in defense of The People as a whole. The public prosecutor defends The People as a whole in a criminal case in a County Court of Law, having command of the sword end of the law, the prosecution end, the end that ends the net, doing so by counting the negatives and adding the negatives all together into one entire quantity of negatives that no longer negatively affect the positives.

If Ninety Nine Percent of the population on Earth is all deep into the Deep Infantile State, all working positively for their goal of omnicide, they are all negatives, each one, each one adding to the power to exterminate humanity, and knowing this can be something that causes internal subconscious instinctual flight or fight knee jerk reactions.

Fear can over-rule reasonable concern.

Fly up, look down, see the net, see all Ninety Nine Percent of the population of Earth caught deep into the Deep Infantile State, and for you, at least the net will no longer cause you those subconscious instinctual flight or fight knee jerk reactions, if you see the net you will not be caught in the net.

Welcome back, how about sharing your positive result?

Fake it until you make it known. Once discovered the evidence moves to independent county grand jurors for lawful validation, then the case moves onto the County Criminal Court Calendar for adjudication by independent trial jurors. Count the worst negatives doing the most damage first, move down the list.

Drain the swamp. Take from them their Treasonous Fraud net.

Free the slaves caught deep into the Deep Infantile State.

Jus Ad Bellum, Jus In Bello, Jus Post Bellum

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Mar 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top