slug.com slug.com
2 1

As a fan of JG, I have a question about your stance on the supernatural and your idea of atheism. Do you feel that ex Christians and never Christians are similar in character? If any difference, who is worse off?

MisterEdmonds 6 May 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BTW, I’m full cover atheist now, because anything aside from it scares me, after my experience.

I used to be very curious about what might be beyond the veil, until I started evp sessions and got so into it, that I started believing in guardian angels, just because my phone seemed to be possessed and started to move on its own.. got more and more scared, because I thought he was here to protect me from a demon or the devil who was after my life, the evp’s not helping much were I thought I heard someone say “you are condemned” and “he’s coming for you”... I’m so stupid, but that’s what can happen to you, if you play around with the supernatural. It can get you confused, play with your mind, becom paranoid, etc..

So if you are fascinated by the supernatural, be very careful.

I realized later, that my room was so electrically charged, that it could move a cell phone around, especially if it is atop a tin can... don’t ask.

Electricity and tin? Cellphone? Don’t use 5G while wearing your hat, conspiracy the government is using with bill gates and hitlers pet alligator Saturn, (research the Cube image and how it is related to the planet and the horoscope Zoroastrians used to identify Christ the Born King of Israel (see Noel), next reveal of Jesus is the crucified hero, killed by Rome for being declared King of the Jews at Passover. Was he handed into the authority of the Romain government, where it’s been ever since. to reign as Thee High Preist (King) of Heaven. Hebrews4:14 (for all you believers now or former)

Don’t believe it? Find it absurd? Let me ask this question.

What are the chances Atheism is the correct reality?

To calculate you need to know all the fine tuning arguments, all in place at the same time in the proceeding order as that which did must do. Ok.

It’s mathematically, improbably.

So if you nullify the impractical, you can study the relevant

Ironically as with everything Atheist, it leads us further from absolute Truth

If there’s is supernatural, we should be able to have witnesses to events that defy what we decided is reality

@MisterEdmonds what did you just ramble? Something about the bible and atheists being wrong? How have you found your way to Jaclyns Forum?

@RalphRaymond does one only converse with those who agree? That’s called an echo chamber. Since theology is the most significant idea, I like to discuss with those who disagree. Maybe we all might learn from it.

But yeah.. my response was pretty much everywhere. Umm. I have no excuse. The reptaliens lol 😂

Well the Bible is anthology book. Atheist know this they equate it to Harry Potter (most inane argument ever. You would start by asking the authors the truth of the book. Whoever says yes, wins. If it ties, ask detailed questions from several sources. If both say no, then it’s true, both are fiction.

@MisterEdmonds Nah, I was just confused for a minute, until I remembered that she had christian fans too. I’m cool with you, if you’re cool with me. All I tried to say is, that after experimenting with the other side, I got somewhat scared and I felt it playing games with my mind, which is, why I went back to atheism. It helps me to think clear, but what works the best for me does not have to work the best for you. I just prefer it that way.

@RalphRaymond time is not controlled by human imagination. But then again its its independent will/creation relatively monstrous on Earth. Which according to Abraham Theology, is the Garden of God? And it grows life.

What is real, always must be and that which is fiction, always will be.

I wonder, how can preference alter the past

@RalphRaymond just read this response and I forgot to like it, your idea makes sense, I should had responded to what you said, you made a crystal clear point about putting it out of mind to think clear.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.
Clap. Clap.
Clap. Clap. Clapapapapap

That is sublimely put sir and a congratulate your precision of the psychology of the issue. It IS so easy to ignore, or set aside for later.

This is what we must do to escape the theological mind that is searching for The Real Thing. And people have long known about a spiritual grounding of this EaGarden.

And it would seem like a think on it or not, life passes still.

Bills, health, Electricity, Oil, water, groceries daily consistently, corn syrup, bacteria, brokenness, demands.

Anyways if you ever want to elaborate because this is public and would give insight into the mystery we all share in common. But also I do t want to ask anything because it’s easier for you not to look at it. My bad either way.

I’d even like to hear about how nonbelievers feel about being friends with a believer in Jesus, as you know I am one so I don’t have the experience of the outside ya know. Well, I guess I was once unbaptised so, but I guess it had an effect, is it uncomfortable to discuss?

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top