slug.com slug.com
10 4

Why did Trump's Tulsa tally flop?

ramzpaul 8 June 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It flopped because people are sick of Trump tweeting while doing nothing. Trump failing to protect his supporters. Trump failing to prosecute Establishment traitors like Clinton, Comey and McCabe. Trump putting 2,000 US troops in Syria. Trump assassinating Suleimani. Trump allowing BLM/AntFa free rein. Trump constantly and pointlessly pandering to the black "community". Trump not building the wall or deporting illegals.

People who supported Trump and the Republicans are now sick of them and their BS.

Trump cannot even keep a corridor from a parking lot to a civic auditorium safe. Simultaneously bragging about the world's strongest military upon which we spend (squander) trillions.

@The_Z-Man linked to Breitbart's coverage of the rally. I looked through the photos there to get a sense of the attendance.

This isn't a 360-degree view, but it shows as much of the interior as possible in one photo:

[pbs.twimg.com]

Looks like the place was only a little over half full. But without being able to see behind the photographer, it's hard to be sure.

The overflow stage was dismantled before it could be used:

[twitter.com]

More here:

[breitbart.com]

The rarity of masks and the lack of social distancing inside support Paul's view that COVID wasn't much of a factor.

As for the attack factor, was the average person at the rally aware of the threat of Leftist attackers? I don't know how much coverage such attacks get in the MSM. Dissidents know about the attacks, and I assume Breitbart-type sites cover them, but the average Trump supporter may not be a big consumer of political media and may not even watch, say, FOX News.

AMRX Level 5 June 22, 2020

It didn’t flop

It was sub par.

Maybe Trump's rally flopped because because his former supporters have finally realized that he is not going to follow through on most of the grandiose promises he makes.

Yes. The last four years have not been inspiring for some of us. It's been interesting to watch Candidate Trump supporters like me give up on him while mainstream conservatives belatedly embrace him after not voting for him. He's their guy now. I think he's counting on his gains among the latter making up for his losses among the former. And the latter didn't support him when he was making grandiose promises during the campaign, so they don't care about those promises. They're more interested in Israel, low taxes, and attacks in the sand, and he gives them what they want. Whether there are enough of them to win against the millions who will apathetically vote for the Senile-American remains to be seen.

I'm not going to second guess Trump's instincts. He has in general been his own best advisor. That a TV reality show host, with no previous political experience could get himself elected president is impressive.

As far as I know this was the largest organized public event since the Covid outbreak began to be taken seriously. It is the only way Trump had to restore confidence in a seriously demoralized public. His attempts to reassure the public by holding press conferences was mostly a flop. Trump simply is not good at manipulating facts. His forte is connecting with average people by saying what people want to hear.

You can argue that considering the pandemic is still active that holding a large public event was irresponsible. What many people forget is that for most of the "deplorables" sheltering in place was not an option. They are the essential workers. For the most part Trump is not going to get the support of the professionals that could shelter in place. First they are concentrated in the large urban areas that are Democratic strong holds. Secondly they have an esthetic distaste for Trump. It may be "unfair" that the deplorables have to bear the blunt of the risks for Covid 19 but perhaps some of the elites can be shamed into appreciating who they are dependent on for their food, water, electricity, housing, sanitation, transportation, and other necessities making a mockery of their esthetics.

wolfhnd Level 8 June 22, 2020

I have a different view of Trump. I view him as an idiot savant who simply unthinkingly apes his carnival barker and self-promoter father Fred Trump.

I did not view his campaign in 2016 as well run, he was put over the top against the entire weight of the global establishment by our movement and the fear of everyday Trump voters that they were voting to save America from death.

If he were to win in 2020 it would again be our movement and the desire of normal people not to let America die, not feckless Trump.

The Left was successful in suppressing the President’s rally using intimidation, threat of intimidation, COVID-19 rationale and mudslinging by the media...I’m sure all very well paid and guaranteed get out of jail cards.

Does that inspire confidence in Trump as a potential commander in chief? That he can be flummoxed by the pathetic left?

@Afterthought, Who said he's flummoxed? The American public ought to take this as a wake-up call to stand up to thugs who want to take over our duly elected government.

And...oh.... Happy birthday.. Mine was just the 13...

I agree... Except for Covid...3 months of changing our habits and look at any other people with suspicious feelings... because of chance of illness....will have an subconscious effect that will last for a while...Than you add the unpunished violence ... (in some rare case yes) . Than you don't blame 8 millions viewers over the internet. It makes complete sense to me...

Watching...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top