slug.com slug.com
8 3

How is the reopening in your state

Here we were never in a full lock down but a lot of things are already canceled for Summer and even Fall. The city i live in recently voted for mandatory masks in all stores and restaurants. Before it was up to the business with a few restrictions. I keeps hearing about another lockdown too. This eas initially supposed to be 2 weeks. Now it's over 3 months.

Sacha799 7 June 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Restaurants and other places can only have limited amounts of people and there is all this social distancing. Restaurants and other place push masks and many do so. The governor and selected mayors of different areas push all this mask recommending but can't enforce.

Never a complete shutdown here in AZ. But now masks are being required in public places, Indoors not outside ... It was 108 degrees yesterday! I though sunlight killed viruses.

We're being herded along to the planned spike this fall - just in time for the election. It's waaaay too dangerous to allow in-person voting. You can shop at Walmart, but not go to a polling place. You don't want to kill grandma, do you?!

Tycho Level 7 June 27, 2020

California in Riverside county, we didnt enforce it but many people still shut down their businesses and went into heavy restrictions.

Those that stayed open in my town (all immigrants owned) still had greatly reduced customers

Texas has tried, now requiring masks again in our big cities

They have started the mask wearing stuff here now. There is a local Braum's and they were being totally cool about everything. They didn't have any of the tables blocked off. They weren't making anyone wear masks. Then yesterday I went in there and they asked if I had my mask. A bunch of the tables were blocked off. I imagine that someone tattled on them.

@Sacha799 I went out to San Antonio to look at houses. (Left from Beaumont) No stores were letting anyone enter with out the mask. I don’t mind so much just don’t close everything down. Ppl need to work

One of my favorite restaurants is finally open in the usual way, but Subway has crime-scene tape over all but a couple of the booths. Also the gyms are still closed indefinitely. It's insane.

Some of the places here have crime scene tape on them too. One of the local Mexican restaurants does.

Massive about of unemployment ! Taking historical monuments to please the left and generation z, Church confused. food is still here but some items not ( rubbing alcohol ) gass prices down, some people buy dope with checks , Big box strore sold out of big sceen tv we shall see what is next doctor(s) going to phone meeting not in person at times some restaurant closed and other shops did not make it

I'm in NYC and things are coming back to life here, the shelves are pretty much fully stocked, local businesses have pretty much all opened (masks still required) and my local hair salon opened today. I wear my stupid mask like a chin strap unless I see people coming towards me or on approach to geezers on the bench. Also no looting in my parts for reasons you might expect

It's good your state is reopening. They started testing a lot here within the last couple weeks. Of course the cases went up but the deaths are down. Now they have the stupid mandatory masks. I still don't think bars have reopened. Neither have movie theaters. They canceled concerts for the summer.

@Sacha799 I'm in a part of Queens that's become, over the last few decades, mostly Korean/Chinese. I just saw yesterday a mobile testing truck. The only English words. All the rest (how to submit a test, get results etc. ) was in either/or language. I have become A Stranger in a Strange Land

Sounds like my state.

I wonder why

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top