slug.com slug.com
0 3

Zero Hedge, courtesy of VDare, goes full Afterthought

"The Old America Is Dead: Three Scenarios For The Way Forward"

[zerohedge.com]

Just so we know what going full Afterthought consists of:

1. Partition of the United States

2. Forming a Northern / Polar alliance for global defense - in short kicking our former countrymen out of NATO and adding Russia - to include a bridge across the Bering Strait

3. Putting hard limits on things that can replace humanity as we know it (AI /robotics/transhumanism)

4. Colonizing space

What we do in the next 10 years will determine the fate of the galaxy, and the next 5 months will determine whether that is merely difficult or will require a miracle.

PS there is a "zero" to the above list

1. Replacing the current nihilism with Order, or Arta in the ancient tongue: this majestic, mysterious, and all together too short life we share is not a random mess - there is an Order to all this, which when personified, (approximately) is God.

In fact, the New Testament states this explicitly in the very first paragraph (as I order it)

In the beginning was Logos, and Logos was with God, and Logos is God.

Logos is the companion term to Arta, as we say in contemporary parlance "LAW AND ORDER!" - they can be found joined in the Nord concept of urd-log, "Orlog" often times translated as "fate" but better understood as the law of the "current order" (aka the universe).

None of the bad things would be happening if Arta, as inherited through the lineage of Christianity, Zoroastrianism, and ancient Indo-European religion, had not been lost when Christianity died.

Likewise Logos enters Christianity through Stoic channels, has further lineage from Ionian pre-Socratic and ultimately Indo-European philosophical tradition.

As we restore Logos and Arta, Law and Order, we will restore our sovereignty and the biological viability of our people.

Afterthought 7 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #whites #culture #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #friends #chinese #racism #kids #hell #community #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,664Top