slug.com slug.com
6 3

Does America need an underground railroad for Caucasians who are being persecuted by the left?

[counter-currents.com]

Triumph 6 July 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You make a good point. Will the situation reach that kind of extreme. Will we need a Harriet Tubman, or a Scarlet Pimpernel? It's certainly not as far fetched as it was even 10 years ago.

And I should add that I don't mean White People when I say "we." I mean any dissenter to the new "woke" order. There are many and they are all colors and creeds and perhaps only The Scarlet Pimpernel can save them from Madam Guillotine.

Are gonna need a Tubmann? Please nominate suggestions below
Queen Ann?

Whites can still freely travel.

For now anyway!

We need to separate and win.

That's retarded. Buy guns. Make friends with your community. Create alternative food supplies like guerrilla gardens.

It just takes a little extra work.

It's not retarded to notice that Caucasians are being persecuted for defending themselves against radical leftists and blacks. Once you're locked in jail there's very little that can be done for you by the standard survivalist scenario that everyone has been parroting for years.

@Triumph It would be good to be grateful for what we have rather than bemoan the fact that we don't have everything we want. I think Jesus made several references to this ideas in His teachings. America would be a much better nation if we paid attention to that.

@Pand0ro I think that was The Rolling Stones - not Jesus.

@Triumph Well, I hope we can get what we need.

@Triumph If we try some times, you might find... You'll have to ... defeat ... Some bad people who are coming for you... Such as:

"The left has completely taken over Wikipedia."

so yeah....

signed: "curvycom" Group

@curvycom Is this a contest to defeat others or an attempt to make the world a better place. It is much more effective to inspire respect than do demand respect. The real danger is the arrogance that says that I have all the answers and nobody but me.

@Pand0ro well... by defeat I mean expose, of course. Hordes of people are duped into spreading disinformation on Wiki's pages. Thinking it's ok to use such systems to lie if it's for what they are told is "a good cause." There has been a lot of exposure of wikipedia's fake articles lately. Fake articles and the people that are used by other more powerful people to waste their lives promulgating fake information.

@curvycom Please point me to some wiki articles that are spreading lies. I am always very careful of the information provided on Wikipedia and have felt that I can pretty well suss out the BS from what is valid.

@Pand0ro you certainly don't need me to do that. However recently even the founder of wikipedia has spoken out about it. So Im definitely not the first to notice

@curvycom ? You can't point out any examples?

@Pand0ro Here's one.

@Pand0ro Another one.

@Flagherty OK, that explains it.

@Pand0ro I felt you could benefit from the research on your own. But considering what was posted in my stead, I would direct you at the very least to the Wiki Article on Cultural Marxism. It is clearly not a conspiracy theory as it has received much scholarly attention for decades, and, whether you are "for it" or "against it," so to speak, it is hard to argue that it is... not... a thing. But it is presented as a conspiracy theory by a university led wiki brigade and no matter how many people try to show that there is plenty of solid academic work supporting it, including articles written by its practitioners, the article cannot be changed to include this information. It is clearly a coordinated attempt to obfuscate a real movement in academia.

I am not as concerned with it as others are though, because it's just helping to bring the idea that Wikipedia is unreliable on any controversial issue into the mainstream. But the fact that a few people think it's okay to mobilize an entire institution in order to promulgate a lie because it's what they perceive as "a good cause" is very telling.

@Pand0ro also, in fairness (to me) I DID link an article that I wrote above which made reference to that particular article,

@Pand0ro you also might consider turning that smug knob down from 11 to maybe a 6 or a 5 and just realize I in fact DID provide you with the information you wished In that I felt like looking into the Founder of Wikipedia's recent writings would provide you with much more than I could.

@curvycom I apologize for my overstated remark. I do not want to ridicule anyone and I failed in that with that remark. It is sometimes upsetting to me that posts from both ends of the spectrum do not allow for human imperfection and a sense of due humility. There are valid concerns from right and left but it is too easy to bunch either side into one group and not allow for the less strident viewpoints. Yes, there is absolute crazyness on the far left that is damaging. There is an all-or-nothing attitude on the far right that is also damaging.

@Pand0ro I agree with you very much on your last statement. And also I agree that it does do one well to remember that there is a human being on the other side of that avatar.

@Pand0ro (unless it is a bot : )

@Pand0ro and yes. I tend to see the humans on the other side of the avatar. I don't feel like this kind of discussion is a fencing match. I don't generally lump people together in groups (and I get a lot of criticism from the far left and the far right for not doing so. Seeing people as individuals who can be understood and even convinced of things, who are capable of understanding others is frowned upon by extremes on either side. However I think that bad people on either side like us to be at each other's throats and so encourage this grouping. However each individual offers a unique opportunity for reaching understanding and even friendship.

@curvycom Thank you

Railroad to where?

Pand0ro Level 7 July 16, 2020

Also a very good point! Where indeed?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top