slug.com slug.com
4 10

The Democratic controlled media now trying to retcon history in claiming the riots never happened.

ramzpaul 8 Sep 2
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Trump can use federal resources to shut down the Portland riots - to rebuild the burned out buildings - clean everything up - and in November the residents of Portland will turn out in droves to vote for Biden.

Just back away and let the left destroy the left.

0

I'm good with it if the radical leftists riot in Portland until no Portland remains. Trump got 17% of the vote in Portland in 2016. Those 17% should leave and the other 83% should learn to live with it.

They bought it. They own it.

I have the same opinion of every other city that consistently votes Democrat. I would be content to see every Democrat in the country suffer riots from the radical left until they're living in a tent on the sidewalk.

Democrats have had their brains turned to dung by a constant barrage of Marxist propaganda. It's going to take a drastic dose of rioting from the radical left to get those people's minds functioning properly again.

Call it tough love.

2

What I find even more shocking than the lunacy of the riots, is how low-effort/weird the damage control from the left has been. Many of the DNC party heads can't seem to decide if they should throw their full support behind these riots, ignore them, or insist that nothing is actually happening, or that it is happening but it's because of trump.

1

That's because they're "mostly peaceful protests".

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

  • Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #whites #culture #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #friends #chinese #racism #kids #hell #community #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

    Members 1,664Top

    Moderator