slug.com slug.com
1 1

Trump Already backsliding on New Party

[dailywire.com]

Rather than make a new party, Trump appears to prefer to Discipline the GOP.

His reasons? Of course it is all about Trump: he thinks conviction in the Senate is less likely as time goes by and thus he does not need to wave the Sword of Damocles at them.

But we do. We must act independently of Trump because our strategy for a New Nation is to Discipline or Destroy the GOP, and they will not remain disciplined without the credible threat of destruction from a spoiler party.

The algorithm attached puts this in visual form; we want the 2024 General Election to be a de facto referendum on Partition. In order for that to happen the second party in this two party system needs to be our party.

They do not have to be full Afterthought (that comes later), but they must be fighters for Heritage America.

We only want fighters: I want to see only candidates with the blood of the Enemy under their fingernails and about their mouth. I want to see wounds from the Enemy all over their body.

Josh Hawley, Loren Boebert and others are getting the fighting spirit. If they are all like that, we win something more precious than any election, we win life for the New Nation and by extension ourselves and our posterity.

Afterthought 7 Jan 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a good piece outlining what i think is a good strategy, and also being specific about the leaders Josh Hawley and Loren Boebert. I had not known about Boebert before, but what i read in her wikipedia article makes me want to support her.

There are others, although not necessarily on a national level. I think we should also support Kyle Biedermann, the Texas state representative who introduced a bill to get a referendum on Texas independence on the ballot for 2021.

Now, the actions in the flow chart have clear implications for voters in red states (and i'm aware that we have to try to do more than just vote, we should support in whatever way we can as well). For blue states, where the GOP doesn't have a very strong presence, what strategy would move us closer to partition? I do think the Wall Street Democrats are the worst, because they hurt both the physical and spiritual welfare of the people.

dan6 Level 5 Feb 10, 2021

Recent Visitors 2

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top