slug.com slug.com

1 1

I have always said that George Floyd’s death was a tragedy and was wrong. I would never condone that, in fact I said I hope all of those cops are charged with murder. But the minute I point out that there are white people killed by cops as well or the minute I say all lives matter, people jump down my neck. Since these riots and protesting has started over 11 black people have been killed, Doesn’t that take away from the original purpose of these marches and protests? People of all races in colour have lost their lives in these riots,  so shouldn’t we be marching for all lives matter, or am I supposed to conform, to avoid being called a racist, to agree with everybody not voice my concerns. We are in really scary times, and I want to know Why everything is happening the way it is right now. I have been called a conspiracy theorist, racist, I hater, and if you can believe it someone even called me brain dead (quite ironic considering my medical history) . And now there’s a tweet from Obama that has gone public dated May 17 with a picture of George Floyd on his tweet, when George Floyd didn’t die until May 24, shouldn’t that give people a reason to ask questions, to wonder what is really going on. The pieces of the puzzle are starting coming together as to why things have happened and as to what the overall plan is. I honestly believe if Trump Wouldn’t have been voted in as president, people would continue to accept the status quo, but now more and more people have started to question about what is going on, from the 9/11 tragedy to the Pizzagate to the Obama gate to the Q Anon, the Digital soldier, the WHO the US and China and the COVID-19, and The list goes on and on and on, but now people are not just accepting things, Like myself, more and more are starting to say why, why did this happen, what is going on, how is that going to affect me, how is that going to affect my family. It’s called critical thinking, it’s called not accepting the status quo

1patriot 9 June 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Staged event followed by MSM propaganda = chaos.

yes they live for chaos, chaos =cash for those with the money

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102288
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.