slug.com slug.com

5 5

Sorry, but I will not apologize or demur about the rally on Wednesday in DC

A couple dozen people out of a million actually behaved badly and a couple hundred 'walked around inside the Capitol'.

Sorry. IT WAS NOT WRONG TO PROTEST OR SHOW UP AT THE CAPITOL.

tracycoyle 8 Jan 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i agree 100 %

in fact i personally do not support violent activities however considering the year i am disappointed they did not just BURN IT DOWN

Lt. General thomas mclnerney is on video saying that there were both antifa and patriots. But he also said special forces was mixed in with antifa and they stole Pelosi's laptop. What's that say to you? It says two things to me. One, liberal government orchestrated antifa to do this. Two, Trump knew about it too. Lt. General thomas mclnerney is calling the young staff the equivalent of young soldiers in a revolution. He says so much but I can only find this video on Facebook. Someone needs to download a copy. I don't know how. [slug.com]

Again, people saying things without factual support - that we can see.

@tracycoyle true 😔

Right. The vast majority were there with proper intentions, and they behaved properly. None of them have anything for which to apologize. Only those relatively few people who actually broke the law have anything for which to apologize.

And now they got Pilosi's laptop 👍

This was a planned event.

If you're not apologizing, why did you start with "sorry?"

Jokes aside, I'm with you. Protests are not wrong! It's only the violence and property damage I take issue with. And that goes for BOTH SIDES!

An affectation that usually precedes a negative 'assault'. It is a 'snark' to tell people that I am sorry I am not going to meet your expectations. Happily!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170460
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.