slug.com slug.com

2 2

I would vote for this woman without hesitation. Short vid - I say Amen sister!

iThink 9 Jan 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unless Republicans find a better candidate who is not lining pockets anywhere, not geriatric, I think she'd win. I think she'd be amenable to discussion. To have BEEN in the military!

Last Spring I said she was the biggest threat to Trump from the Left. I still think she is the best voice for the Left. I don't agree with her on lots, but the fact of the matter is that I truly believe she cares more for this Country than any other politician on the Left AND most of the Right.

Right. Although I disagree with many of her Democrat views, she is a refreshing return to what some Democrats used to be. I'm thinking here of Democrats like Joe Lieberman.

exactly the way I see her. Taking into account the other personalities in both parties Tulsi seems to be that voice in the wilderness. What we don't like about Democrat policy can be managed in a properly balanced Legislative Branch. She seems like a reasonable and thoughtful person.
Alas she will never be able to be the Dem party nominee/candidate because she doesn't believe in the model of monolithic party loyalty. Both political parties cannot/will not have a POTUS who does not toe the Party line. She's not that kind of politician seems to me

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178166
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.