slug.com slug.com

4 1

Copied from Jack Niewold, who states the truth plainly here:

Joe Biden's presser yesterday was a disgrace, a disaster and a display of the mind of modern progressive schizophrenia. The Democrats and their media handlers, as well as the usual Republican handmaidens, have tried to spin this spectacle as a great demonstration of mind over matter, but we saw what we saw. We choose to believe our own lying eyes.

This poor man is clearly out of his depth. He should immediately resign and spare himself and the country the embarrassment of his patent incompetence. Too much is at stake.

Kamala Harris, a mediocrity like Mr. Biden, at least seems to have a kind of conscious awareness of reality. Like Mr. Biden, she is a hard leftist, though without a personality to make her palatable. The possibility is that, although we have to endure four years of these fools, she may grow into her job.

Our true enemies, the Chinese and the multiculturalist race theorists, must be laughing their tushes off.

Wordmage 8 Mar 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't forget that other enemy which has simply tried to go under the radar right now.

I guess Kamala has about as much of a conscious awareness of reality as can be expected from someone that far left... but I guess a lot of her denial of reality comes more from seeking power than from lack of awareness. I honestly don't know which one is more scary!

Yes. It is a dilemma.

Well said. Thanks for sharing that.

It is so scary! This zombie has a lot of power!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:203627
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.