slug.com slug.com

1 1

F'ing #AfricanGangs!!

There ARE gangs attacking people in Melbourne - yet it's being kept quiet by the state government - hiding" reports of shocking violent attacks and sexual assaults allegedly perpetrated by youth gangs.

Brighton MP James Newbury has asked why the Victoria state government is "hiding" reports of shocking violent attacks and sexual assaults allegedly perpetrated by youth gangs.

"All of the major issues have been reported, so we know the police know. Why is the state government hiding this stuff?" he said.

"If gangs are travelling into any area to commit heinous crimes, why would you cover it up? That's what the community's asking.

"The police are saying to me privately they're being told to report these incidents as 'groups' rather than 'gangs' and not to whip up hysteria in the community."

Mr Newbury and residents have called for urgent action with concerns the violence is getting out of control.

"The idea that it's being covered up is outrageous ... and not admitting that these are gangs I think goes to political correctness," he said.

"I can only go by what the police are telling me privately and what they're saying is they've been told not to report the race because it will create other issues."

[skynews.com.au]

w0tn0t 8 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the same mindset that the authorities in the English towns used to ignore (and doing so encouraged) these gangs.
This makes the authorities guilty of all crimes committed and perhaps some of them should be arrested now. Might force a backbone into these excuses for humans.
Or you could change the name Melbourne to Rotherham?

Rotherham - am well aware of the #Muslim rape & pedophile gangs there - in fact in more cities, not just Rotherham.

Here in Victoria, Australia - the current "premier" stated there are no #AfricanGangs - yet there has been a huge wave of #AfricanGangs crime on a regular basis AND by repeat offenders!!

I know people who have faced these #AfricanGangs scum!

The police warned back in 2007 of #AfricanGangs - a Task force was set up!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:204652
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.