slug.com slug.com

3 4

The first levels of Slug were easy. Getting to 7 is tough. I might hit 8 in this century.

Stratslinger 7 Apr 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The perk for level 7 is a good one, you get to join Admin's Senate group, and take a more active role in improving the site. Perk for 8 used to be a free T shirt, but I heard the merchandise line ran into funding trouble, so that was discontinued. Apparently there is no perk for level 9.

@Garsco Not sure, and it appears Admin hasn't been active on here in weeks, as there hasn't been any Slug of the day posts for some time now. Maybe SiteSupport could assist you with your order? You'd think that if the Coins program is still active that would mean the merchandise offers are still good.

On an unrelated note and being I know you have an account on Minds, recently heard the Minds tokens can now be traded on a site called Uniswap, traded for the crypto Ethereum I guess. You'd have to have an external crypto wallet set up though in order to transfer, so not sure if all of that is up your alley or not, but thought I'd run that by you. Might experiment pretty soon with transferring some of my Minds tokens and see how that all works out.

Don't give it much though. You know, it's a watched pot never boils thing. It'll come. And work on your referrals. They have biggy points for those.

@Stratslinger what I did was made an invitational post on my MeWe and Tumblr accounts, and pinned them on top. So far those got me 20 😁

@Stratslinger if you do this on FB or Twitter, make sure you break apart the link (e.g., don't include the "http" and replace the .com with dot com) to escape their AI spy and the ensuing deletion.

@Stratslinger I didn't leave FB. I was blocked. Same thing with YT.

Hang in there, brother. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:213050
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.