slug.com slug.com

3 3

LINK MILITARY IS ON LOCKDOWN? - YouTube

Now the military are being treated to the tactics desired for the rest of us. Watch this and if your blood doesn't boil you are not an American.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 May 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Considering the volume of human rights accusations levied against our leaders, Western leaders seem to be the bigger human rights abusers 😐

The fault lies with the electorate of the Western nations who keep voting in sociopaths until the "leaders" succeed in making voting irrelevant.

@FuzzyMarineVet I still think the 2020 election was stolen.

@eschatologyguy That's what I was referring to when I said voting becomes irrelevant.

If there is no DOD directive requiring vaccines, I'm not sure this lone general will be able to make it stick. I'll be interested to see what happens.

Considering who is running the DOD for the past five months, I expect this to become the national mandate for all military personnel. It's absolutely essential to have complete control of the military if you desire to be a tyrannical authoritarian.

@FuzzyMarineVet You may well be right. We'll know soon enough.

Disgraceful command by a weak minded General.

Too many of these flag officers are looking toward their lucrative post-retirement jobs and not upholding their oaths.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222958
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.