slug.com slug.com

31 2

Will there be a civil war?

Please share your thoughts on a second civil war. Do you think it will happen in the next 5, 10 or 20 years? How will like minded people gather to defend themselves? Will the removal of freedom of guns initiate it or what will be the tipping point?

kayleanna 3 Mar 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The chance of an all out war is remote unless we have a devision at the federal level... otherwise we will just be seeing increased outbreaks of violence...

That makes no sense. It will happen when the American people are tired of having their freedoms infringed upon as well as the continued taxation without representation.

@SHITMDC do you really believe that a bunch of local yokels will be able to do more than fire a few shots and maybe get the National Guard called out?.... the story of taxation without representation was a well thought out maneuver when we were having the Tea Party in Boston..... the leadership went to the extreme of directing Ben Franklin to reject any suggestion we be allowed representation... it was not the end game... we were looking for independence.... Finally, name one time in recent history any people have had a revolt that led to change that was not backed by a strong central leader? We really don't care that much at an individual level...

I hope not, but become a Prepper... just to n case.

Im not sure alot of people are willing to fight. I think if there is a second civil war though it will be around violating the bill of rights in some capacity. The left right now is pretty scary on that front and once they get 1 to fall the rest will be falible as well.

No, there will not be a civil war. Not with guns and might, anyway. The culture war is over ideals, moral values and desires of the electorate. There is literally nothing to combat over.

What makes you think that morality and ideals aren't enough to bring a population to the point of war? All you have to do is look at the Muslim/Christian populations all over the world.

?????

The whole idea scares me, I'm pretty sure if there is one, it won't involve The Avengers coming to our aide...I don't even really know what civil war would mean or if it would effect me personally but the world is scary enough without adding more war...

Yes but, it will be a political war. That’s all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23183
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.