slug.com slug.com

2 2

A little inward reflection is good sometimes.

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tell people that the only good thing in me is Jesus. And if something good comes out of me it is all His fault.

Can't put a laugh Emoji on that one.

@eschatologyguy Oh, but I can. It's joyous laughter because I enjoy doing good for others and Jesus makes that possible.

"But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus" (Romans 3:21-26 NKJ).

Amen!

This is God dealing with man in different ways at different times. Many can't handle this, but God sovereignly put this in effect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263500
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.