slug.com slug.com

4 6

Trucker convoy in Canada can claim one victim: Justin Trudeau's approval

Poll finds only 16% of Canadians would vote again for Trudeau, while 48% thought he wasn't up to the prime minister's job.

Pollsters said the findings suggest the trucker protests may have dealt a powerful blow to Trudeau's future political ambitions.

“The last time I’ve seen numbers even close to this were in the final days of Brian Mulroney,” said John Wright, executive vice-president of Maru Public Opinion. “I think this could cost him his job.”

[justthenews.com]

Garsco 8 Feb 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope it's under 8%!!

Look at þhe 5th estate, WE foundation. Look at WHEN Trudeau started, easy to connect the dots. I'd rather people draw their own conclusions.

No matter how decent a liberal MP seems, vote someone else. Maxime has held to NO VACCINE MANDATES and refused it from the start, TALKED to the truckers personally. Best news is he favors less central government.

This would save a lot, and they don't do anything that I see.

Castreau's party only garnered 20% of the popular vote and he built a minority government with the help of a coalition of other like minded parties. Coinsidering he began at only 20% in the election, I deem he's doing well to only fall by four point in an opinion poll.

You don't vote for PM

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313320
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.