slug.com slug.com

3 4

Just that Trudeau is even asking to invoke the Emergency Measures Act tells you how badly he's lost at this point. Good News: It takes an Act of Parliament to invoke the EMA (Martial Law) and I suspect many in Parliament see what a douche he's been and he may not get enough votes to pass it. Alternatively he will pay a price to other members in order to get their support. Either way he loses. Nudge Nudge Wink Wink as Monty Python would say.

My sister and her husband were in Ottawa for several days including this weekend and said the spirit is wonderful and everyone is totally committed to the end goal... they are not backing down.

toronto_Georgia 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God Speed!!!! The protests against the tyranny pushed over this Chinese virus scare has been inspirational to folks all around the world.

My brother and nephew were in Ottawa last week transporting fuel to the truckers. NO violence and nothing but community among truckers, volunteers and tourists.
Turdeau beginning to lose his mind,what is left of it that is.

if you ever watched "Lie To Me" a TV show, or get into Body Language Ghost teachings, anyone would know what this look means & conveys

YouTube took this one off their channel almost immediately

see the eyes and demeanour?

The Justin pic is a scared little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar waiting for Pops to use a switch on his butt. All too common a look for this POS.

@Weltansicht As to Poulivre, I don't know enough about the level of experience he brings to the table. He seems sincere, and the words are definitely right. Time will tell if he has the cahones to do the job. Fixing all those problems is a huge task much of which is going against paid actors for the globalists. Somewhat like Trump promising to drain the swamp. He obviously didn't realize the swamp was so massive and not just the politicians.

@toronto_Georgia I find it very strange it was removed from YT, but it is not the 1st time that has been done to that channel. Seems to me a very weird bizarre form of reverse psychology...but what do I know. i can only go from my empirical perspective of abuse suffering trauma & drama.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313733
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.