slug.com slug.com

58 5

Converting to Islam

After studying the Quran and Hadith one question kept coming to mind. If we were given a choice to either convert to Islam or die what would we do?
If you were Christian, Jewish or Buddhist would you convert to save your life? A lot of people in Africa, Jordon and many other countries have had to make that choice. What would you do?

WhiteRose 6 Apr 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

58 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As an American, I have this thing called the bill of rights that guarantees that I have more than the two options being presented.

The answer depends on if you are asking me before I had children, while my children are in my care, or after they are grown and out on their own? While I would like to think, and hope, that I would remain true to my faith and give my life for the cause I know who I have become after children...I will defend and protect them at the cost of myself, I will not go quietly into that good night.

[liveleak.com]

I would never deny Jesus and pledge any sort of fealty to a false prophet. There are things worst than death and that is being a Muslim woman. That can have my head.

Conversion only works for a few ... they have a stockpile of excuses to kill most afterwards .. getting you to change is the kudos but you are still unclean because you are not arab ... and they will kill you ... go to morocco and announce your intentions

If I only would be responsible for myself I probably would choose death. But I have two kids to raise and I am responsible to take care of them. God can see through the lies and he knows that my faith only belongs to him.

Christianity is in the heart. What does it matter if I say the "shahada" (which is the only requirement for conversion)? How superficial must they be to think that a verbal statement is enough to make someone a Muslims? Even if I do say it, I'd still be a Christian in my heart.

@Mortaqai
"tell the truth or atleast don't lie "

The question doesn't include enough information. Have I been captured? Am I armed? Do I have a support group of other armed dissenters against the most vile cult to ever wear the mask of a religion propagated by a sociopathic narcissistic peodophile? Do I have the means to run. Am I wearing the mudslum standard issue suicide vest (with the additional bacon trimmings) so that I might take a hundred of these cockroaches with me? So many questions before I can answer. Likely the reason I would be doing a face to face would be I was out of ammunition (safety tip - never waste bullets). As for converting, having kids means: never allowing scummy roll models to affect your children; and doing your very best to not leave a single threat to your children standing so my response would be a resounding 'boom'.

I would die before I convert. Anyone who willingly converts does not know Jesus Christ. Once you are aware of our Savior its difficult to denounce Him. He is the center of my universe and I’m nothing without him.

I would rather die on Earth, than to live and beg for forgiveness, from our Almighty God

No, I would not convert to Islam! I would not be forced to do anything!

So much acceptance of losing ... give them no choice

You might convert to save your life; but in truth you would not be a 'very good' Muslim. Coercion never works over time. And so you'd probably lose your head anyway.

I believe any issue concerning change by force would end in a fight for right. I think as a nation we have to consider the impact on our children and grandchildren. It makes me wonder what these stupid politicians are doing in government.

That is a choice of heaven or hell. A question of do you really love God. A question of are you actually Christian. It's easy to say on a forum but there isn't a choice, I'd have to die.

personally not a christian, but as a heathen, a son of odin, allfather to the world and patriarch to those who suffer wisdom for the good of those they love, this is an interesting topic. you do not have to show your faith on your sleeve, just wear it proudly in your heart

If it was comply or die, then I would comply. It is a myth touted by the devout that conversion can be forced it cannot. I would agree to any little formula they forced me to agree to because they forced me. There is no god so it is simply what you do to survive.

@REParker Agreed. Which is part of the problem faced by any ideology. Personally I will say or agree to anything I am compelled to, this means absolutely nothing to me. The moment compulsion is removed I will revert to my own opinions.

So force me to convert, of course I will. Ethically this carries for me ZERO morality as it is a compulsion for survival.

Looking at my attitude, I would be laughing so hard, they would probably realize I'm crazy and leave me alone. They would have a hard losing battle.

Janeybird I did figure that would come up, but I'm did not say looney, I'm different kind of crazy, played with soldiers back from Nam when I was little, it would be fun, and I can't fake a religion anyway.

I would pretend to do it in order to protect my kids, then I would plan to kill those who are forcing us under Sharia. I would pretend for years if necessary, then would kill every totalitarian MF I could. If they can't live among us in peace and want to kill us all for no reason, Id be patient enough to get back at them. Im being honest. Id do anything to protect my kids. Anything.

It all depends on the strength of your belief. If you are a true believer in Christ, that he was crucified and rose from the dead absolving mankind of their sin then of course you would die before converting because you would know that heaven was waiting for you. To turn your back on Christianity as a true believer is to turn your back on God and his only son sent to die for us.

To pretend to believe in Allah is not the same as believing in Allah and denying Christ. Thats why Islamists will end up killing all Christians in the world cause instead of being smart and getting back at them at the right time, Christians will feel like super-heroes dying for Christ and simply forgetting the fact that Jesus Christ already made that sacrifice for us. God gave us a brain to not allow that to happen, but if it does, we need to use this brain to act. So if all of sudden the government stops giving u food u do nothing and die like a hero to please God? Or God taught u how to fight and that war is ok at the right time for the right reasons?

I'll put it this way, I would have no intention of leaving this world by cowardly terrorist hands.. at least without taking as many with me as possible.

Well it depends did you have time to plot a takeover of a number of them death would be the best option if not as a women

Wow....if my kids are grown and safe somewhere else, I would rather die.

If I was a Christian or a Jew I think I would prefer my own religion and unlike the Muslims, you'd be right to. That being said they are all illogical and all condemn their apostacy

The question doesn't include enough information. Have I been captured? Am I armed? Do I have a support group of other armed dissenters against the most vile cult to ever wear the mask of a religion propagated by a sociopathic narcissistic peodophile? Do I have the means to run. Am I wearing the mudslum standard issue suicide vest (with the additional bacon trimmings) so that I might take a hundred of these cockroaches with me? So many questions before I can answer.

You wouldn't convert if you were without faith or committed to a different faith, but many of us might submit. In the end, that's all that matters to some of them: submission.

Not on a dime. My community welcomed many. Did everything for them. As a University town we are now inundated with social programs geared towards being ugly Canadians for our new migrants. They need to know what a terrible people we are, they have a say in every protest against Canadian laws and now our young are being trained to be everything from SJW to how to hate your country. Our news papers are full of what more needs to be done because we are so intolerant and our MSM news channels and radio stations , well I cannot even watch anymore. So no, this is a very centered and selfish way of life that is everything I do not believe in and now their ideology is blowing up Sweden with grenades. TIM POOL podcast. He was there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31955
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.