slug.com slug.com

3 3

Is it me or does Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth look like she's lost a lot of weight recently? Her Platinum Anniversary is to be celebrated later thisi month.

toronto_Georgia 8 May 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She might be a spring chickiepoo in that bright yellow hat and coat. I honor all hat ladies.

I suspect it may have to do with her missing Prince Phillip who died 7 weeks ago. I am not pro-Royalty and all the nefarious history around the Windsors but I also see her as a woman who worked as a mechanic during WWII and as a spouse who lost her life long partner not all that long ago.

All things considered, I think she did her job well. Charles, I'm afraid, will be using his coming role as a platform for promoting the woke ideology.

I thought she was an ambulance driver. Also thought she got a mild case of Covid this year supposedly. Then with the Markle debacle, the loss of her husband, the ruination of Great Britain by the EU, and G-D knows what else.....I imagine her Dubonnet & Gin is something you would not smoke around in safety, probably very high content and probably one of the few people on the planet that could drink me under the table politely.

@eschatologyguy I think she has done a great job throughout her reign. Phillip is probably roasting in hell, Charles (her son) is a foundational member of WEF and could give a poop about commoners. He's looking forward to a very short reign as he's already 70 and always was short on brain power. I had hoped the commonwealth nations would have voted to by-pass his reign and go directly to William, however they all choose to have this boob up first. Not really sure where I stand on William as I rarely hear him express opinions, but I suspect he and Kate will bring back honor to the role.

@eschatologyguy, @Weltansicht She's had a rough several years but, like her mother, is well preserved with gin LOL. As to her service during WWII she was a mechanic on the jeeps and to this day drives well, unlike her dear departed.

@toronto_Georgia

Phillip? My bad, I meant Charles. Phillip roasting in hell? Why, was he one of those devils under the sheets?

@eschatologyguy Let's just say he had little or no regard for the peasants and like Charles was very pro Davos.

@toronto_Georgia Oh. A Progressive then.

Just getting in shape for bikini weather.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:338798
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.