slug.com slug.com

2 1

He's asking the question. Anybody wants to hazard an answer?

eschatologyguy 9 May 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends what area of the world you are looking at. In America, I would say the Business Roundtable. I seem to recall somewhere there was a map that the globalists had governance of the world broken down into various economic sectors, maybe it was 6. Like there were 3 types of globalization in the processes.

The EU obviously is another. I think the African Union that Libya/Khadafi was trying to organize was anathema to the WTO. I think Saddam Hussein/Iraq was going to do the same with the Arab World and a cultural hegemony. He was built up by the West (USA) to be a thorn in the side of Iran, and became the 4th largest military in the world at that time, and all combat hardened from the long war with Iran.

ominous ~~~~

@Weltansicht Khadafi made it easy for the Western powers with the Lockerbie bombing, etc. and Mugabe did't make himself too credible being the repressive, tyrannical ruler that he was. I guess we'll never know the real score on how things went (at least that's the case for me). NATO for me is a cut and dry military alliance. The EU, on the other hand, sounds like it wants to rule the world, a template for a one world government. That's why it wants to create an EU military machine.

Obama, Clintons and Bush. They are all NWO and during the early push for the jab all three worked together to put out promo spotlights. Note they never included Trump.

Trump wasn't part of their ingroup. He may be clumsy at times, but he's an honest and good kind of America-first clumsy.

@eschatologyguy Yes, and he's not part of their sell-out ergo they must destroy him and his agenda.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340230
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.