slug.com slug.com

5 4

An off-duty CBP agent killed the Uvalde gunman and many on the left are attacking ICE-
[hotair.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Had a single teacher been armed, I wonder how many kids would not be dead.

That is the equation in instances like this. Coppers cannot get to such in time to save everyone. At least one will die before they are even called. So, if anyone in this school had been armed (i.e., like all of my relatives are over there in that RATIONAL state) the shooter would have either gotten one in the back or both would have died. But, BUT, fewer kids would have been murdered.
Gun control creeps must be forced to address this equation.

Cops loafed outside the building for an hour before going in. They should have given their guns to the parents.

Biden was a jerk and used the tragedy to attack gun owners.

I'm thinking that the Border Patrol officers who shot the gunman (A Hispanic male) were also Hispanic.
I mean if the Officers had been White - because we all know that White uniformed officers who shoot and kill a bad guy who happens to be "NOT WHITE" would be doxed and under threat of great bodily harm. - We would know their names by now.

the absurdity of that is astounding I heard that Barack Obama tweeted something to the affect that killing the shooter was comparable to the death of George Floyd and should be investigated as a probable hate crime.

On a par with comparing things with the holocaust, some of the most outrageous statements in the history of the world,

Hats off to the off duty CBP agent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:340847
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.