slug.com slug.com

2 4

A disarmed America would be ripe for the Reset. No ifs and buts about it.

eschatologyguy 9 June 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am hoping and praying that U. S. citizens wake the hell up! We need to be gathering the means to fight our own government. Current events are the living epitome of why the Founding Fathers gave us the Second AMendment. It had nothing to do wtih hunting, nothign to do with "home protection" the reason was protecting LIBERTY!!! And what ever the government carries, 9mm., M16s, fully automatic weapons, whatever, we should have had the legal means readily available to own these weapons ourselves.

All these laws they have created under the pretense of protecting citizens has just been chipping away at our freedom, and gun confiscation has always been a prime traget to reach. If we are to retain any liberty we have to ingore the law. The law is no longer serving the people, each new law encraoching on a liberty are small links to a chain that is meant to shackles us all but a small handful of people. Patriotism now demands citizens refuse to obey unrighteous laws like all these gun laws they have on the boks, and most especially any new laws they propose, and I expect new laws put on the books illegally through Executive Orders.

I don't think disarming will happen, the globalists moved too soon from greed for absolute power.

I think that if everywhere else falls to communism/globalism and America is left standing, freedom loving peoples will be coming here in droves. Its not like the current open border crisis is going to stop them, is it?

We also just received a shipment of 400 million rounds from Russia, despite the MSM (Marxist State Media) says Russia is losing war in Ukraine and running out of logistic supplies; completely regardless of anyone's stance of the gay support for anti-gay Ukraine or villainous Russia that allegedly has no right to invade to protect itself over a piece of real estate that has had Treaty of Paris accommodations since the 1800s to resolve the issues at play with the globalists agendas.

the globalists moved too soon from greed for absolute power.

The globalists misread their tea leaves.

@eschatologyguy I thought they read the fortune cookies from China 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:342688
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.