slug.com slug.com

1 4

Linear Elamite Deciphered! Ancient Iranian script finally unlocked

[biblicalarchaeology.org]

KeithThroop 9 Aug 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jeremiah 49:38-39
"And I will set My throne in Elam, and will destroy from thence the king and the princes, saith the LORD. But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam, saith the LORD."

I've always wondered why the Lord would Personally set His throne in Iran (Elam is the pre-Persian name of Iran) to guide it in destroying the "kings and the princes" of Median in the latter days. Because Isaiah 21:2 seems to be talking about the same event. "Media" would be talking about nations currently in Arabia. And they have kings and princes. And Iran is already at odds with them.

Would those in Media be the "treacherous dealer that dealeth treacherously?" Like betraying some Abrahamic accord? Would this happen during the coming Obadiah war? Verse 7 alludes to some treachery happening.

@FuzzyMarineVet You could say that. It's rather cryptic, but able to give one hints about the bigger picture if studied prayerfully.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360864
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.