slug.com slug.com

2 4

Would have preferred to go the private message route to get this out, but since that option hasn't been functional on my end for some time now this will have to do. Between the trolling sockpuppet accounts harassing members with their spam posts and some opinions shared with me from certain members on here pertaining to the anti-spam levels system, from here on out I'm going to ignore the accounts (troll or otherwise) that post 30+ links a day to videos. Just don't have the time to watch that many videos, and I only comment/vote on posts that I have read/viewed. It's to a point where that feels like spam, as if spam from the trolls wasn't bad enough, and I'm not the only one who feels that way either.

Over the past few months members who had contributed alot to the site disappeared almost always without warning, though I got a heads up from at least two individuals prior to them leaving the site for good. I considered Stratslinger a friend, I miss his posts, but can't say I blame him, he got fed up with those who post dozens of links a day to videos to game the points system. It's hardly a "game" when longtime members start vacating the site, and that certainly doesn't reflect good on the site itself. I'm not about to partake in any of that in addition to the recent trolling, so if and when I come across any such posts from now on I will politely skim over them. That doesn't apply to those who at times post a few video links, I'm certainly fine with that (you know who you are). Another thing that's been driving some members away are those who post in groups and send the posts to the public feeds, regardless of the fact Admin had long ago limited the public feeds to two posts from any given member at any time on one page, in an effort to cut-back on spamming. Speaking of which, if anyone else is tired of such too, it's easy to hide such posts by going to the group they originated in under the group options, and hide the group (see image below).

If Admin cannot/won't be active on here to resolve issues when they arise, guess it's up to us then to do whatever we can.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's frustrating to be orphaned by @Admin just when we're under assault from Xi's 50 Cent Army.

I agree with your point of view. I'm in.

By the way, I considered Stratslinger a friend as well, and we are in touch on Parler. I wish he were still here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361931
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.