slug.com slug.com

3 5

Coming soon to a dinner table near you? Who's up for some cricket chowder, or perhaps some candied cricket, lol...

Take a look inside a cricket farm…which is where your food will come from soon-
[pjmedia.com]

Don't forget about your cricket crunch breakfast cereal now either.

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mother told me of the depression garden she tended as a child and the Victory Garden she tended as a teen during WWII. It's time for all liberty minded people to buy a flat of chicks, a couple of hogs, a few calves and maybe some conies too. And everyone with a hundred square feet of free space need to plant a Liberty Garden.

Good idea there, but please keep in mind that's not feasible for everyone as some of us are apartment dwellers. Not to mention state or local restrictions when it comes to growing a garden even on your own property. Geez, some years back I had heard that in some states it's illegal for a resident to collect rain water. Talk about restrictive...

Jiminy Cricket is shaking in his boots: Why pick on us?!

The insect issue was roasted on Gutfeld earlier this week. It was pointed out that people who live in countries where bugs are eaten tend to leave the country.

Democrats are appropriating bug-eating culture.

When Democrats culturally appropriate, they appropriate the bad stuff.

Democrat culture has nothing positive that could be appropriated.

Democrats appropriate Republican culture. They move from Democrat to Republican states. AOC vacations in Florida because she's frustrated that she can't date DeSantis.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:361945
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.