slug.com slug.com

2 4

R.I.P. Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England, Ireland, Scotland and Whales. Your life was an inspiration to many on this world. Your passing is the end of an era. Let us hope it is not the end of history.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Sep 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big improvement on King George III!

People really need to research the "royal family" outside of the MSM hype...

Like every family on Earth, the royals are human and have human foibles. The fact that Andrew is a pedo, and Charles likes Unkel Klaus more than his subjects doesn't detract from the fact that Elizabeth was both the longest reigning monarch in European history and that she reigned over the decline of Britain and the dissolution of the empire. There were good and evil in her actions, but most of them were good.

@FuzzyMarineVet So the pedophilia and corruption in this corrupt family can be overlooked because the MSM tells you she's special? Wow, I wonder if your child was victimized by them if you would say the same. Some people are brainwashed beyond redemption.

@jakuboj That's not what I said. I said that we cannot judge the queen by her brother or her son.

@FuzzyMarineVet Ya sure, she probably knew nothing about all the pedophilia and death. She was only the head of the family. I bet John Gotti didn't know what was going on in the Chicago Mafia either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:366747
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.