slug.com slug.com

3 3

Dear Hollywood, your movie didn't fail because America is bigoted-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They conflate "not interested" with bigoted, which is wrong and very delusional.

The Big Media Nazis are stupid for trying to shame people into doing something they find distasteful like watching their woke idiocy.

Reminds me of lord Marshall in Riddick: "Regress!"

If I understood it correctly, the argument of the article is that the movie bombed not because it was "gay" centered but because it overtly attacked anyone who didn't like that fact. If it had been just as gay centered without doing this, it would probably have done better. I'm not so sure about that, but the case is worth reading. If the article is correct, we should not see the negative reaction to the film as being against gay people so much as being against attacking anyone who isn't gay. In other words, the reaction doesn't show a lack of tolerance toward gays but, rather, a lack of tolerance toward the intolerance of gays toward others.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:371930
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.