slug.com slug.com

2 4

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

[foxnews.com]

"Tulsi Gabbard argues the Democrats have given into 'cowardly wokeness' and 'anti-white racism'"

KeithThroop 9 Oct 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's about time. The Democrat party left Tulsi a long time ago. I have urged Lt. COL Gabbard to start her own political party that embraces the disaffected liberals so we can have a healthy discourse in America.

If that replaces the Democrat Party, then well and good. But if it doesn't, it will just dilute and split the anti-woke, anti-globalist voters. The globalist and woke Democrat party, we must remember, already has Hollywood, academia, mainstream media, the UN, big pharma, big business and the big banks in its corner. You can't afford to split the opposition.

@eschatologyguy I would agree with you were it not for the polling data that only 8% of Americans are woke.

@FuzzyMarineVet What about the dead voters? They constitute a big chunk of their voter base. And soon, they'll be allowing illegals to vote. It's not just the truly woke that are their support base, but every centrist or left-of-center voter who love America but who's been gaslit to think that they should do everything they can to keep these "racist" and "bigoted" Republicans from regaining control of government. They've been brought into this "reality bubble" by the media etc. Don't we see libertarians like Brandon Straka and many others who realized that the Democrats have been lying to them all this time? Trump himself used to be a Democrat, and he did much better for the country than long-time Republican Mitch MacConnell

@eschatologyguy Yes that has been a big problem. My father, who passed away in 2007, voted Democrat in 2020 for the first time since 1976. He wasn't even registered to vote before he passed away. But his vote in North Carolina failed to give the state to Buy-den and his vote in Michigan was discounted because he had not lived there since 1980.
Many states are being forced to clean up the voter rolls to remove dead people or people who have moved away. This issue will not be so great as the issue of the incompetent being forced to vote by ballot harvesters. And ballot harvesting is only legal in the states that are locked in by the Democrat party.

"She did not announce plans to join the Republican Party." Good, becasue she is a pretty far cry from being a Republican. She would just be another RINO, and the party has enough of those already. In fact, many in the party are trying hard to get rid of the RINOs.

People can get red-pilled.

@eschatologyguy I'll believe it when I see it, when she suddenly becomes a social conservative rather than a liberal.

@KeithThroop conservativism is a spectrum and so is liberalism. You have this "left of center" and "right of center" by degrees and shades. You have pro-Trump, for example, who are anti-gun. Take for example Tim Pool, Steven Crowder and Joe Rogan. These guys are not conservatives, but they will vote conservative because they don't like the alternative. I'm not saying you have to be chummy with these people, but to shoo away their support means your side is less likely to win. That's just the reality of politics. We are talking about politics, aren't we? Thats just how politics is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:373512
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.