slug.com slug.com

2 4

Had graduated from high school back in 2003, and I could attest to the fact that even back then the education system was falling apart, and was morphing into a system of indoctrination instead. Recently while going through some of my old junk, found an essay I did in my senior year, it was about why I had favored the Brady gun control movement. I felt like barfing, but more or less was a victim of my environment. While growing up and finally out in the adult world, I started researching things for myself, and then could clearly see all the lies and propaganda that had been drilled into my brain. No more though, diehard gun rights advocate now, and that's how it's going to stay. Funny thing is (dare I use the word funny to describe this), my essay on gun control earned me an A, while the guy who did an essay defending the gun rights position got a C, I kid you not, remember that quite well even though it was twenty years ago.

Educational expert says education has been failing kids for a long time-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Oct 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can tell you that indoctrination in a secular humanist worldview, a worldview which undermines the Christian worldview upon which our nation was based, was already going on back when I was in school, and I graduated high school in 1982. By the time my wife and I had children, this was only getting worse, which is one reason we chose to homeschool all three of our children. We knew where this indoctrination would lead, which was to increasing moral decline, but we had no idea it would get as bad as it has. I'm thankful to God that He gave us the wisdom to keep our children out of public schools, and I would encourage others to to the same.

Maybe that's why our current vice president, Duterte's daughter Sarah, opted to sit as head of the PH department of education.

In the 1950s the KGB devised a plan to undermine American culture by "capturing" the institutions of culture, education, media and entertainment. The first fruits of that was the explosion of the Hippy rebellion of the 1960s which culminated in the riots of 1967 and '68.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:377033
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.