slug.com slug.com

5 5

Here come the speech police (yet again) demanding you stop using certain words and phrases that are considered "violent" talk...

Language police target ‘jump the gun,’ ‘roll with the punches’-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How exactly can there be such a thing as "violent talk"? And what exactly is their definition of "violent" speech?

Maybe words with only one syllable are safe, but words with many syllables are like machine guns. So, a word like antidisestablishmentarianism would definitely be a full-on automatic “assault word.” 😁

I have a deadline for the language police as they jump the gun on dictating language we may use. I will always roll with the punches and punch back at their utter idiocy in ideology. Commie, go pound sand!

There's no better language police than a dead language police !

Outrageous!

Watch it there mister, outrageous is a potentially violent-based word as it promotes outrage which in turn could spark violent riots, lol. You are hereby cited for a speech violation!

I would like to believe they are kidding, but probably not!

Same here, but then again consider the source in question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399495
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.