slug.com slug.com

2 7

DeSantis takes on Davos

Your Daily Don Surber

DeSantis started the week by taking on ESG. He said, “We will be standing up for folks in Daytona and Destin, not following the elites in Davos… Billionaires plan to use ESG to silence all critics and opponents of the one-world government headquartered in Davos. They wish to make Nineteen-Eighty Four a reality with Soros, Bezos and the rest serving as Big Brother. Obey or be locked out of the economy in a cashless society…

DeSantis is bad news for Davos because of what DeSantis did to Disney.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre thought she owned DeSantis when she told reporters, “I don't know about you all, but I certainly would not get into a fight with Mickey Mouse. I don't think that would be the thing I would be doing.”

Why is she afraid of Mickey Mouse?

Disney is so woke, it axed the Seven Dwarfs. Larry the Cable Guy’s joke about Snow Caucasian and 7 Handy Capable Little People is coming true.…

[open.substack.com]

Garsco 8 Feb 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

President odds:
DeSantis 2:1
Biden 3:1
Trump 8:1

From 20:1 to 50:1 the Democrats have Harris, Michelle, Newsom, and Buttigieg. Democrats have a weak bench. Democrat voters like lame politicians.

So true, that is why Karine is so afraid of Mickey.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399581
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.