slug.com slug.com

9 8

It seems we’ve gone from “Build Back Better” to “Hey, S**t Happens

Transportation Secretary Buttigieg asks us to remember that trains derail all the time

Apparently, according to Buttigieg, there are approximately three train derailments every day in America. Who knew?

[twitchy.com]

Garsco 8 Feb 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

this is what happens when you don't fix it until it brakes wait till airlines adopt this mindset

Liberals won't take responsibility for anything they screw up. Trudeau is a carbon-copy (no pun intended). The derailment is not the main issue. The damage caused by the derailment is the issue that he is not dealing with. What caused the derailment is a separate issue that will be investigated, I am sure. They are not investigating the extent of the damage because it is MASSIVE and will make the railway liable for billions and billions! Pete the fudge-packer is running block for the large corporations that own the railway, who are on the hook for tens of billions in damages

I know a bunch of guys who worked for the BNSF railroad for decades - now retired. I'll ask them about Booty - gigs claim of 3 derailments every day.

Lefties can't do their "Build Back Dumber" until they finish demolishing everything that works. Hence they have to kill a lot of people along the way.

What if we took a large number of welfare recipients, gave them hand tools, and put them to work repairing our rail system???????? Just asking!!!!!!

As far as I can tell, this party is purposely trying to create chaos in order to create the need to have the military take over to restore order.

I don't believe him. If there are 3 per day, they must involve a small number of cars. I'd love to see someone fact check this claim.

While it may be true that derailments are not an uncommon problem, some such incidents may have been preventable, and sounds like Buttigieg is in damage control mode.

There are terrorists in the United States who have developed an improvised railroad shunt to throw a car off the track. It's made of wood in the hope that it will be destroyed in the wreck and eliminate the evidence of their terrorism.

Buttigieg is useless.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:400216
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.