slug.com slug.com

4 6

The day your doctor won’t treat you if you aren’t the right kind of patient is closer than you might think-
[pjmedia.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmm, two can play at this F game. If doctor refuses to treat, doctor will be considered expendable.

The day that I don’t trust my dr is even sooner unfortunately.

I'm less concerned about this than the "Physician of the Future..." per the link in this article.

Thankfully, as a Marine Corps veteran I am of the Green and Camouflage races and not one of the wrong kind. The return of racism in America was and is the biggest legacy of one Barack Husein O'Bummer.

Obama is far more a symptom than a cause. Obama had mentors; institutions seeeded him into popular culture. Institutions have founders, advocates, followers, successors, and eventually repercussions: symptoms of pathologies that become hard to tie back to their origins. Obama was a result of prior pathologies that remain as causes no matter the degree to which Obama himself was/is a cause.

@govols Nuremberg showed us that just because you are only "following orders" like a "good 'soldier" you are not absolved of the guilt for the evil actions you took. Husein may not have been the originator of the plant to "fundamentally transform America," but he is the one who set the 16-year plan in motion. Therefore, he bears sufficient blame.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403473
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.