slug.com slug.com
0 1

Independent States declare Independence in a Revolutionary Way
[frankspeech.com]

A Legal Fiction is either a factual accounting of a number of people within a geographical area independently, as individuals, agreeing to cooperate for the defense of the people in that area which is their jurisdiction to do no harm to anyone, ever, in a criminal manner, or, on the other hand, a Legal Fiction can be a confidence scheme, also known as a Pyramid Scheme, which is an intentional effort by criminals to over-rule rule of law: treasonous fraud.

A Top-Down, Despotic, Tyrannical, Criminal, Legal Fiction, Pyramid Scheme, binds people into Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, and this can be understood as a Pyramid Shaped Illustration.

The Top is populated by the fewest number of people, the bottom is populated by the greatest number of people, and each layer from top to bottom involves the most power of knowledge at the Top, and the least power of knowledge at the Bottom, and every single level is maintained as the Top – as a rule – must ensure that the next level down is ignorant as to specific information kept secret by those in the level above. Deception – as a rule – is employed liberally at each level, ensuring that each lower level is effectively deceived and powerless with misdirection misdirecting the lower level into wasting their power as they are led by false information flowing to them, on the lower level, from them on the higher level. A clear example of this is contained in the term: Insider Information.

The Top down Legal Fiction Pyramid Scheme is enforced so as to then use the power stolen from lower levels so as to expand the boundaries of the jurisdiction of the Top members of the Legal Fiction, and this is known as Empire Building. Those Building Empires with a Top Down Despotic Pyramid Scheme, a Treasonous Criminal Fraud Organization, use false terms such as Annexation, to cover-up the fact that those at that Top are psychopathic criminals, robbing, raping, torturing, murdering, and mass murdering along the path they choose, which is Empire Building.

Those at the Top, during Empire Building, Colonize areas targeted for Annexation, enslaving the local populations, or exterminating those who disobey the order to work to benefit the psychopathic criminals who employ Legal Fiction, Treasonous Fraud, to Build Empire.

A necessary rule enforced during Empire Building is that those at the Top use a set of RULES to keep those at the Top cooperating as fellow treasonous frauds, psychopaths, whose natural tendency is to kill each other or be killed by each other, so there is, in those rules at the Top, methods by which those at the Top are able to agree to divide up the spoils of their wars on humanity, doing so “fairly” according to the rules that govern psychopaths hell bent on enslaving mankind.

Another necessary rule enforced by each upper level to each lower level, in addition to the rule that requires higher knowledge at the higher level, and lower knowledge at the lower level, the additional rule to the deception rule descending from upper to lower levels is the rule of Blind Obedience to Falsehood Without Question, from the upper, to the lower, in descending order.

In effect the upper level must ensure that the lower levels are not simply ignorant, the upper level must ensure that the lower level has no power available to them, where the lower level can discover, by any process under the sun, those secrets secreted away by the upper level.

In other words, each lower level under an upper level cannot be allowed to gain access to rule of law.

Only the upper most level is allowed to gain access to rule of law during Empire Building done, willfully, and with malice aforethought, spawned from malevolent minds, in a race to find and empower the most evil examples humanity has ever produced in individual form: genetic mutations combining highest intelligence, with highest charisma, and highest immorality.

All those under the Top must be blocked effectively from the process by which the facts of any matter are discovered and published on the Public Record as facts that constitute probable cause to cooperate effectively, efficiently, morally, rightfully, in defense of all the people at all levels, including every member on the Top of the Criminal Pyramid.

Those at the Top know this, as do I.

I belong on the bottom of an inverted Pyramid. I belong there because I have figured out the secrets secreted away by those at the next level up, the next level up from that level, the next level up for each level going all the way up to the Top that I can see. I admit, factually, that it is entirely reasonable for me to be on guard, open, honest, and vigilant in looking for, so as to discover, levels higher than the highest level of the Pyramid Scheme building Empire with Legal Fiction Treasonous Fraud.

The lower level of the inverted pyramid is everyone on the same “legal” level, everyone having at their disposal all the information that documents every bit of evidence discovered by everyone looking for criminal plans, criminal acts, from the worst criminals first, moving down a list to the least criminals last, so as to effect the most power of defense available to all the people all the time.

The inverted pyramid ask for volunteers to those caught in the higher levels whose moral conscience gains power and they decide to divorce themselves from the Treasonous Criminals at each level above.

Each member of the Empire Building Criminal Organization from Top to Bottom is invited to join in mutual defense, gathering the facts that matter, in preparation for a return to rule of law.

I think that the above message helps, as I’m learning to abandon hope.

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top