slug.com slug.com
0 0

Back to Basic Gallows Humor
by Joe Kelley
1-24-2022

Headed for a Digital Concentration Camp -Catherine Austin Fitts
[rumble.com]

Time 25:45 or so…

“...and he said: the difference between the first world countries and the third world countries is...is our countries are run by drug cartels, and your...your...you know, in the… in the first world countries, you’re, you’re run by governments. The government here doesn’t have...even...enough power...power to tell the drug cartels what to do, and he said: Drug Cartels and Governments are both organized crime, the difference between the Drug Cartels...don’t force you to take their drugs.”

Laughing all the way to my Central Bank Drug Cartel Money Laundering Comedy Shop Treasonous Fraud Bank.

What about actual government?

A counterfeit penny for your thoughts?

Well, no, Joe, you stupid Conspiracy Theorist, the Rats ate my saline placebo counterfeit legal fiction legal tender penny, completely my fault, for not protecting and serving that which is Caesar’s.

You mean Caligula Caesar or Marcus Aurelius Caesar?

Why do you keep asking questions? I don’t know, I have to check with the one letting me know what I think. I’m just following orders.

Time 29:05 or so…

“How do you feel about 2022, and he said: I feel very optimistic…for the first time in my life you can see who is who.”

Friend or Foe?

Accurate Actionable Accounts that matter in Treasonous Fraud criminal cases affording the accused the opportunity to clear their names before adjudicating trial jurors in Courts of Law in every County from sea to shining sea?

Oh, no, the next step is to ask the psychopaths for mercy.

You know, they do love when their victims beg during torture sessions.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Jan 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top