slug.com slug.com
0 1

Defiance History I
by Joe Kelley
4-4-2022

By any other name, slavery is free stuff for the master.

By any other name, defiance is free stuff for the former slave.

The medium of connection between master and slave is freedom from peace of mind.

Everyone caught on the hamster wheel of Subsidized Slavery follow the narrative on schedules made to ensure the continued flow of subsidy for failing that necessity ends Subsidized Slavery.

Takes my breath away.

Breathe in Treasonous Fraud, breathe out Treasonous Fraud, when breathing Treasonous Fraud narratives.

Free press, so-called, has no roots in immorality. From the moment one criminal attempted to extort a victim into following criminals orders without question the targeted victim said no.

Not on my dime, not on my watch, do not disturb the peace with your aggressive assault upon prosperity for posterity.

Free stuff for all, all you need to do is give up your power to judge the facts.

No, my moral conscience forms a duty within me to respond to blind obedience with a Public Notice for each past criminal, each present criminal, and each future criminal attempting to extort, for them to take a flying fuck at the moon, aiding and abetting criminals is a crime.

I can say to each criminal for each one to take a flying fuck at the moon.

Fuck you, pay me.

No, fuck you, take a flying fuck at the moon.

Is that a fact?

“Hallam says, "The relation established between a lord and his vassal by the feudal tenure, far from containing principles of any servile and implicit obedience, permitted the compact to be dissolved in case of its violation by either party. This extended as much to the sovereign as to inferior lords. If a, vassal was aggrieved, and if justice was denied him, he sent a defiance, that is, a renunciation of fealty to the king, and was entitled to enforce redress at the point of his sword. It then became a contest of strength as between two independent potentates, and was terminated by treaty, advantageous or otherwise, according to the fortune of war. There remained the original principle, that allegiance depended conditionally upon good treatment, and that an appeal might be lawfully made to arms against an oppressive government. Nor was this, we may be sure, left for extreme necessity, or thought to require a long-enduring forbearance. In modern times, a king, compelled by his subjects' swords to abandon any pretension, would be supposed to have ceased to reign; and the express recognition of such a right as that of insurrection has been justly deemed inconsistent with the majesty of law. But ruder ages had ruder sentiments. Force was necessary to repel force; and men accustomed to see the king's authority defied by a private riot, were not much shocked when it was resisted in defence of public freedom." - 3 Middle Age, 240-2.”
Essay on The Trial by Jury, Lysander Spooner, 1852

Fuck, not another defiant target!

Oh no, he wrote fuck, and I am now suffering catastrophic injury due to the contact between myself and that arrangement of symbols in that specific manner.

Domestic Terrorist!

“When the constitutional procedures of the common law were applied, there could be few convictions for smuggling by juries of ordinary people, who shared in the common interest as sufferers from taxes and monopoly, and hence in the common enthusiasm for smuggling. To circumvent the constitutional courts of common law, the prerogative High Court of Admiralty was established to absorb the jurisdictions of the maritime courts of the seaports, which had administered the traditional sea law and law merchant.” Page 10

“To overcome the protections afforded defendants in common-law trials, the punishment for violating New Laws was placed by the Privy Council into the hands of the prerogative courts, where prisoners could be tortured and were deprived of the benefits of trial by jury. The Court of Star Chamber also developed censorship to control the reading of the people, and the laws of seditious and slanderous libel to protect the government from criticism.” Page 25

“Smith has been referred to as the greatest “merchant-prince” of his ear, but it is clear that his status and wealth arose not from private trade, but from the governmental privileges of tax-farming and grants of monopoly.”
Page 31, Conceived in Liberty, Murray Rothbard, 1979
[mises.org]

To arrive at a new world a slave must leave the old narrative. Once the slave escapes the old narrative the slave mind is far behind, but criminals will attempt to maintain the connecting media, to recapture the slave back into the old narrative with the hamster wheel mechanics and the freedom to leave peace of mind behind.

Hard work to earn peace of mind, judging fact from fiction independently, or free stuff just following orders blindly?

“A jury of twelve local farmers, all men and all white according to Levinson, rule in favor of Freeman in 1781, giving her freedom and awarding her 30 shillings in damages.”

"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61 1878

1781 is a year of significance as to legal precedence (stare decisis) in American Defiance History according to the law of the land, the Ancient Law, Legem Terrae, which is the common law, not Witch Law.

Change the lead, change the story, resume peace of mind, on the schedule made by private independent individuals for cause. Make prosperity for posterity one former slave at a time, found in each mirror, draining the swamp, leaving omnicide on their schedule behind and clearly marked with Do Not Enter.

Jus Ad Bellum, Jus In Bello, Jus Post Bellum

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Apr 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 2

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top