slug.com slug.com
0 1

Bad Apple Bunches V
by Joe Kelley
10-29-2022

In the effort to “antiquate” natural law, the TFPP (Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators) realized that they have to “antiquate” natural genetic human morality. No matter how much the TFPP spend, out of their stolen loot FUND, on defrauding, bribing, torturing, and murdering those who refuse to follow their criminal orders, those pesky human beings are still naturally born, when not stillborn with liberal injections of poison or physically aborted for exclusive profits, human beings are still naturally born with that pesky conscientious objection power that somehow manages to escape the evil forces opposing it, or more precisely, that dynamic lifegiving and lifesaving powerful process.

What is a TFPP to do?

I know!

I know!

I know!

Waving, waving, waving, my creative flag, me, me, me, pick me!

Joe, will you just shut the fuck up!

I know that Patient Zero Artificial Intelligent Predator Drone Sleeper Cell Woke Swamp Creature spawned straight out of Satan’s asshole in a failed anal abortion must mutilate human DNA in ORDER to annihilate humanity, one human cell at a time.

Putin ushers in Multipolar World, 'we are standing on a historic frontier.' Historic Q & A. U/1
[facebook.com]
“Respecting the peculiarities of peoples and civilizations is in everyone’s interest. Actually, it is in the interest of the West too. As it loses superiority, it is quickly becoming a minority, culture-wise.”

There may be a more powerful force at work opposing Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predator Drone Sleeper Cell Woke Swamp Creatures working feverishly possessed with evil mutilating human DNA to annihilate the natural power to conscientiously object to following criminal orders without question.

XIV - Citizen rights not to be abridged
Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868
“4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.”

While the spawn of evil attempt to destroy humanity and march their minions WHO FUND OMNICIDE, destabilizing, demoralizing, dehumanizing, every living cell down to the basic building blocks of human creativity, the powers that align to survive, prosper, and leave posterity with the human best instead of the inhuman worst includes, oddly enough, the MULE.

When those WHO seek to dehumanize DNA need a new generation of DONKEYS, made out of mutilated human DNA, they kill their own power to make babies.

Do not consent.
If they say, "Come with us, Let us lie in wait for blood, Let us ambush the innocent without cause;
“Let us swallow them alive like Sheol, Even whole, as those who go down to the pit;
“We will find all kinds of precious wealth, We will fill our houses with spoil;
“Throw in your lot with us, We shall all have one purse,"
Do not walk in the way with them. Keep your feet from their path,
For their feet run to evil And they hasten to shed blood.
Indeed, it is useless to spread the baited net In the sight of any bird;
But they lie in wait for their own blood;
They ambush their own lives.
So are the ways of everyone who gains by violence;
It takes away the life of its possessors.

Dr. Strangelove

The hell on earth that they create on purpose cannot escape itself, it is born from murder and it murders itself. Everywhere it runs to escape itself, it tags along like a pesky little sibling, ruining the fraudulent attempt to be free from itself.

Free at last, but not from its murderous self.

The solution to the murderous evil problem is never more of the same murderous evil Liberally injected into each new human cell.

Spermicide, ovicide, genocide, democide, and omnicide are goals reached by those possessed with the ways and means of reaching those goals expediently.

One way or the other, BAR none.

Fraud, bribery, extortion, kidnapping, forced labor, robbery, rape, torture, fraudulent confessions, human mutilation, murder, programmed pogroms, and other Final Solutions to the human pest problem, are what they are, they is what they is, even if Slick Willy redefines the meanings of words when held to account for the crimes he is responsible for perpetrating upon innocent victims and the public in any number of republics federated or not.

Shared wealth of knowledge concerning clear and present dangers to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, is the means to defend all human wealth, so why is it a given that in order to share wealth “we the people” must exclude “other persons” from shared wealth?

If they had nothing to offer, why give them the bindings of fraudulent slavery?

Why kidnap them and force them into labor if they were not worth the effort to keep them alive with the gifts of wealthy knowledge?

If we let “other persons” know how to defend themselves, how can “we the people” keep those brain-dead vegetables planted and working for US on our Tax Farm Plantations?

If instead of giving them a wealth of knowledge concerning their self-defensive powers, we lobotomize them at birth, steal their economic power even before they are born, evil ways and means instead of generous lifegiving life-preserving knowledge, can we really blame them for being stupid and servile?

We the good people protecting all those other persons made so bad by US?

Those “other persons” gave US permission to enslave them, without their knowledge. We the people giving them orders to obey without question, in return, making US such a wealthy deal at their expense, a deal made in our heavenly paradise built upon the foundations of shifting sands, fraud, bribery, extortion, and ways and means to keep our vegetated “other persons” begging for more scraps trickling down from our feasting tables.

Why ruin a good thing?

Why let those “other persons” in on our little secret?

Why let that cat out of the bag?

We are not the people, we are the spawn of Satan.

Shhhhhhh, if they find out we have to kill them.

Sooner.

Other persons are listening, and not to that Siren's Song so much anymore.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Oct 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top