Captain Hook The Pirate, but call him Cap, says:
“Fly our Jolly Roger.”

Order Follower With Questions, but call him Roger, responds obediently:
“Roger.”

Cap,
“No questions?”

Roger,
“Excuse me Cap, ah, well, ok…

“Why are we NOT going to fly the targeted ship’s flag, which is SOP and our MO, something we have done during each raid upon the target ships, as we approach them to attempt to confuse them so as to then overpower them in their state of confusion as we satiate our lust for their blood, and take our prize, our booty, and as we kidnap those we do not murder, bribe them to join us, extort them into blind obedience, or torture them until they are finally blindly obedient, or dead, or we eat them to conserve valuable scarce resources?

Cap,
“Good, good, good question.”

Roger,
“Anything else Cap?”

Cap,
“Yes, every minute on the second, can you switch from our Jolly Roger, to that flag we have of their allies, then switch again, for the next minute switch to the flag of their enemies, then back to our Jolly Roger, and do so every minute until I give you the order to fly their Flag and then keep their flag flying until asked to do otherwise?

Roger,
“No Cap, it would take at least 2 minutes between each flag pulled up to the apogee for each flag change, with no time to rest before switching colors. The Coat of our devious Arms, aye Cap?”

Cap,
“Good, good, let it be done.”

Roger,
“Why?”

Cap,
“Our new cult member, from our last raid, spilled the beans, and with only the slightest lure, or bribe, he or she, informed me, that the reason we had so much trouble with our false flag, during the last battle, was due to their exponential increase in the magnification of their optics over ours.”

Roger,
“Optics?”

Cap,
“Yes, they could see that we were pirates, by deftly viewing our costumes from a greater distance, not just our larger-than-life-flying false flag, they could see our coats before we could see theirs. They could see our true colors before we could turn our coats, even before we could see theirs. We had double natural human vision, they had doubled ours. While we thought we had fooled them, they were busy working to kill us. Now, we have what our last victims had, and now these new victims, by my more powerful optics, are powerless against us, my new four-power scope is a new power not available to all, certainly not those victims in view, a very scarce commodity for sure.

“When I see them react to our turning coats charade, I expect disunion, disorganization, demoralization, and mass formation psychosis, at first, but when I see them polarize into an effective defensive posture, if at all, then I will give the order to hold up our larger-than-life-flying false flag, which is their own colors. All we need is a few precious minutes, when in their optics range, of disorganization on their part, and I want to change things up a bit this time, to keep them stumbling over their two left feet.”

Roger,
“Roger Cap, the power of more powerful optics.”

From the link titled Democratic-Republican Party:

“During the two administrations of Pres. George Washington (1789–97), many former Anti-Federalists—who had resisted adoption of the new federal Constitution (1787)—began to unite in opposition to the fiscal program of Alexander Hamilton, secretary of the treasury.”

You don’t say. Federal, not National.

June 14, 1788
Patrick Henry:
“Mr. Chairman, it is now confessed that this is a national government. There is not a single federal feature in it. It has been alleged, within these walls, during the debates, to be national and federal, as it suited the arguments of gentlemen.
“But now, when we have heard the definition of it, it is purely national.”

But Joe, Encyclopedia Britannica would not publish treasonous fraudulent statements just to further parasitic predation.

WHO would perpetrate such a heinous crime against the public?

We are federated republics AND a Nation-State Legal Fiction, just like we are both Good and Bad at the same time, both Male and Female at the same time, Guilty and Innocent at the same time, and free to follow and lead all at the same time, don’t you know?

Patrick Henry must have falsely accused those innocent Nationalists of flying a false flag.

Pat smelled the wrong Rat!

Time machine:

Patrick Henry, Monday, June 9, 1788
"A number of characters, of the greatest eminence in this country, object to this government for its consolidating tendency. This is not imaginary. It is a formidable reality. If consolidation proves to be as mischievous to this country as it has been to other countries, what will the poor inhabitants of this country do? This government will operate like an ambuscade. It will destroy the state governments, and swallow the liberties of the people, without giving previous notice. If gentlemen are willing to run the hazard, let them run it; but I shall exculpate myself by my opposition and monitory warnings within these walls. But then comes paper money. We are at peace on this subject. Though this is a thing which that mighty federal Convention had no business with, yet I acknowledge that paper money would be the bane of this country. I detest it. Nothing can justify a people in resorting to it but extreme necessity. It is at rest, however, in this commonwealth. It is no longer solicited or advocated."

Well, well, well, how Deep did the Deep State reach into the pockets of prosperous posterity?

"But Hamilton wanted to go farther than debt assumption. He believed a funded national debt would assist in establishing public credit. By funding national debt, Hamilton envisioned the Congress setting aside a portion of tax revenues to pay each year's interest without an annual appropriation. Redemption of the principal would be left to the government's discretion. At the time Hamilton gave his Report on Public Credit, the national debt was $80 million. Though such a large figure shocked many Republicans who saw debt as a menace to be avoided, Hamilton perceived debt's benefits. "In countries in which the national debt is properly funded, and the object of established confidence," explained Hamilton, "it assumes most of the purposes of money." Federal stock would be issued in exchange for state and national debt certificates, with interest on the stock running about 4.5 percent. To Republicans the debt proposals were heresy. The farmers and planters of the South, who were predominantly Republican, owed enormous sums to British creditors and thus had firsthand knowledge of the misery wrought by debt. Debt, as Hamilton himself noted, must be paid or credit is ruined. High levels of taxation, Republicans prognosticated, would be necessary just to pay the interest on the perpetual debt. Believing that this tax burden would fall on the yeoman farmers and eventually rise to European levels, Republicans opposed Hamilton's debt program.

"To help pay the interest on the debt, Hamilton convinced the Congress to pass an excise on whiskey. In Federalist N. 12, Hamilton noted that because "[t]he genius of the people will ill brook the inquisitive and peremptory spirit of excise law," such taxes would be little used by the national government. In power, the Secretary of the Treasury soon changed his mind and the tax on the production of whiskey rankled Americans living on the frontier. Cash was scarce in the West and the Frontiersmen used whiskey as an item of barter."
Reclaiming the American Revolution: The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions and their Legacy
by William Watkins

By Jove, you are correct, Pat did smell the wrong Rat, or another one conspiring in theory.

We are both Nationalists with our National Debt and Federal with our State Debts with compounding National Interests added to Compounding State interests, as the Tax Farming Franchise trickles down off of the National Feasting Table, as Prosperous Posterity, like a Thanksgiving turkey, is cut up and divided among the Tax Farmers.

“Mr. Chairman—Whether the Constitution be good or bad, the present clause clearly discovers, that it is a National Government, and no longer a confederation. I mean that clause which gives the first hint of the General Government laying direct taxes. The assumption of this power of laying direct taxes, does of itself, entirely change the confederation of the States into one consolidated Government. This power being at discretion, unconfined, and without any kind of controul, must carry every thing before it. The very idea of converting what was formerly confederation, to a consolidated Government, is totally subversive of every principle which has hitherto governed us. This power is calculated to annihilate totally the State Governments. Will the people of this great community submit to be individually taxed by two different and distinct powers? Will they suffer themselves to be doubly harrassed? These two concurrent powers cannot exist long together; the one will destroy the other: The General Government being paramount to, and in every respect more powerful than, the State governments, the latter must give way to the former.”
George Mason Speech Virginia Ratifying Convention
June 04, 1788

Nada, no bueno my good man, one cannot be both aggressor and defender, one wins, the other loses as evidenced by the documented fortunes of Uncivilized War.

[usdebtclock.org]

Plants on the Tax Farm Plantations forced labor to profits ratio. The documented earnings of the Treasonous Fraud Parasitic Predators are the material evidence leading directly to the criminals holding onto their prizes. By default, if no one is there to own up to their profits, the booty returns back to the pirated victims.

Caveat Emptor

Josf-Kelley 8 Nov 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 1

Photos

Posted by Josf-KelleyOrigins of Adaptive Creativity for Life to Prosper Eternally by Joe Kelley 12-13-2021 I profess to know that the following is true, to the best of my current knowledge.

Posted by Josf-KelleyKyle is not an aberration.

Posted by Josf-KelleyAlong with the Persecution of Defense is the Persecution of Deterrence.

• Top tags#government #USA #truth #world #evidence #rights #money #freedom #video #reason #god #crime #children #evil #death #laws #media #justice #society #TheTruth #federal #hope #military #hell #vote #Canada #book #liberty #China #biden #Police #violence #population #democrats #created #moral #Constitution #republicans #politics #murder #community #communist #kids #fear #earth #videos #liberal #religion #Present #slaves ...

Members 14Top