slug.com slug.com
9 2

Where to live?

I rarely leave my house, but today I took my daughter to get a driving test. The petty bureaucrats at the DMV were obviously on a power trip abusing people with their stupid rules. I have had enough of communist Texas. I especially hate the Covid insanity. I want to move. Today I started really looking. The first interesting place I found is Coeur d'Alene in northern Idaho. I am open to other suggestions. I want a place where most people reject Covid hysteria.

fschmidt 6 July 22

This post is no longer active.

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m in Prescott, Az and it’s better than a lot of areas. Very gun friendly too.
However, we are getting an influx of Californians. Most of them are coming here to escape their Communist state though.

Idaho is getting a lot of refugees from this mess, for sure, but it's still a conservative environment when compared to many other places. People are putting up a fight at least. I wouldn't nix it. CDA is a little more liberal, but the whole of North Idaho is pretty full of people who are willing to fight against the current crap, covid and blm.

I've been there and thought it was super nice, but felt it had a pretty liberal vibe (I may be mistaken), kinda like some cities in Montana too. If you want the real deal, unfortunately, you may have to settle for somewhere less glam, a small town in midwest/south

Coeur d'Alene sounds like a good place from information on the city data web page. But Idaho has become one of the destinations of choice for those fleeing California. It will also probably soon be getting an influx of refugees from Portland and Seattle.

My opinion, if you want to experience the most freedom that America has to offer these days you're going to have to make your home in either a rural area or a small town.

In any event, you need to be further away from the Pacific Northwest than Idaho.

Triumph Level 6 July 22, 2020

That’s just how the DMV is nowadays

Well stay away from Chicago and all of Illinois for sure. It's a bit of a mess. But wow, I didn't know things were that way in Texas. Some family members of mine are interested in moving there for the opposite reasons- they say it is more republican and the people are less crazy about MSM garbage. I guess they're misinformed?

Tati Level 6 July 22, 2020

@fschmidt Interesting. It is very democratic though, so pick your poison I guess lol.

Tell them you can't wear a mask due to health issues. Then record them becoming irate and demanding your medical information sue them for violating HIPPA.

Im not lawyer. I don't know if this would work. Would be pretty neat though.

@fschmidt You have to De-Unionize the Government Workers, back to pre 1960's. The "help" have the attitude of the worst Soviet worker "in the good ol' days" DMV is usualy the only way an average American meets up with this Communist worker attitude. Now the Post office, Library, etc. are infected very badly! It comes with the Government control, thing. I think it is a variant of the Servants in service of the rich, becoming more arrogant then their Lords! ? Do not move on one experience, you are not yet in Paradise! Though I hear it is a nice small town! Please teach your daughter, that government run Any Thing is the worst way, and she just had a taste of it. She will have more! Give her strength to face down the bullie-bureaucrats! Thank you for being a good caring Dad!

Running is not a viable option. Enough turning the other cheek, its time to fight. You should be engaging local groups YESTERDAY, esp if in Texas.

Absolutely! Running is not our way. Except when the corrupt sheriff is after you. We fight for the way we want our Country. The opposition is fighting to make us Europe. "Hell, no we won't go!" Sorry for man's daughter's experience, but a good moment to teach her the real effects of Government run anything. And about making your self as independent as you can be, within reason!

Stay away from the West Coast! Straight down the coast from California, up through Oregon, and into Washington it is really stupid. It's almost like the governors, and state legislatures of the three states are competing to see who can be the biggest jackass, and the worst petty tyrant.

Lexington, Kentucky is pretty insufferable right now. People wearing masks outside..alone! Schools not opening, on the verge of another lockdown, submissive fearful Democrat populace. The worst part is I know Governor Beasher (Junior) is gaslighting and repeating the words β€œCases” and β€œdangerous”. I know our hospitals are doing well, our CFRs are falling but people hang on to his every word and no questions. Fear is all. Covid won. Well played.

The whole world has been played on this one.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top