slug.com slug.com
3 2

Will America suffer the same fate as other empires? [americanthinker.com]

CourseofEmpire 7 Aug 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not if, when, to paraphrase, "on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everything drops to zero."

Short Answer YES!!

"...new nation of the United States' concept of constitutional republicanism..."

No.

Constitutional republicanism is opposite Nation-State Empire Building.

The criminals take-over the government and use the government to perpetrate War of Aggression for the profit of the criminals running the fake government, and all expenses, all costs, are charged to the stupid and servile "electorate."

From defense (constitutional republicanism) of everyone under rule of law the government is turned to offense perpetrated by those who MASTER the SLAVES through a very well worn deception known as Legal Fiction.

Then, to stay in power, those in power blame the victims for their crimes.

Why is this type of bullshit regurgitated so often?

Hint:

"The Six Purposes of Schooling" - John Taylor Gatto

“Now you are ready to hear the six purposes of modern schooling taken directly from Dr. Anglisse’s book.”

“The first function of schooling is adjustive. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. It is fixed habits of reaction. Notice that this precludes critical judgment completely. Notice too that requiring obedience to stupid orders is a much better test of function one than following sensible orders ever could be. You don’t know whether people are reflexibly obedient unless they will march right off the cliff.”

“How can you establish weather someone has successfully developed this automatic reaction, because people have a proclivity when they are given sensible orders to follow? That is not what they want to reach. The only way to measure this is to give stupid orders, and people automatically follow those. Now you have achieved function one.”

I recognized the strange cadence of your writing before I realized it was you. I was reading the introduction before the quotes, and I thought "doesn't this sound like..." I scrolled up, and sure enough, it was you.

Your wording is charmingly unique. I remember I asked you once if English was not your first language, but you did not address that, choosing instead to address other things I had written or asked.

I'll admit I am curious, though.

@curvycom

I was asked once to fill out my profile, and I did.

Born in West Orange, New Jersey, 1958.
1 oldest sister
2 older brothers
2 younger brothers

My first experience with data that did not fit the Official Narrative (propaganda) was a book I read in School for a book report. The book described data concerning the sinking of the Ocean Liner (false flag) that was the casus belli (excuse: false flag) for Americans to be deceived into fighting the Central Banker War called World War One. The ship that was sunk (murdering people aboard) to move power to the criminals running the Central Bank Cabal was the Lusitania.

The next big event which caused me to fully reject the Official Narrative (propaganda) was the massacre at Waco misreported on National Television (Corporate Propaganda Organ of the Nation-State Aristocracy).

Full Bio

That event in Waco lead to my discovery of many other facts that support the more accurate narrative that I have been developing since Waco. I also managed to get on the National House of Representatives official Ballot for California District 40 (the number since then has changed). I ran against those who allow the National government to perpetrate capital conspiracy murder on men, women, , and babies in a Church; burning them alive after torturing them, experimenting on them, for months.

I've been a member of, fan of, student of, and thrown out of, or asked to leave:
The NRA
John Birch Society
United We Stand (Ross Perot)
JPFO (I won honorable mention for an essay)
Fully Informed Jury Association (removed me summarily from their forum)
Free State Project (removed me summarily from their forum)
Mises Institute (removed me summarily from their forum)
Libertarian Party (ran for National office)
Republican Party (joined to vote in primary for Ron Paul)
National Liberty Alliance (asked to leave after a year at the top spot in California)
Jury Duty (once on a jury, asked to leave by both prosecutor and defense, the judge wanted me to stay)

I worked about 70 hours a week while running for office, and at construction I worked for just over 25 years, then suffered a list of health problems, currently semi-retired.

Married for good, 2 already grown up.

I wrote a book, published it, printed it (misprinted) and am working on a second book.

I don't know any common language, apparently I have made up my own.

@Josf-Kelley thx. Yeah, I read that one a while ago. I guess I thought maybe there was some kind of foreign language missing there, but I see... Some people, as unique as you clearly are, develop their own linguistic cadence. I've been told I have one also, although I feel it's probably not as unique as yours.

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top