slug.com slug.com
1 1

How do you feel about Trump's Covid vaccine?

I'm nervous about it. I hope the human trials go horribly because, if they don't, I'm worried that they'll make the vaccine mandatory worldwide. Then maybe the vaccine will have a delayed effect that kills a bunch of people. The cure could be a billion times worse than the disease.

We don't need a vaccine for this weak-ass disease. If the vaccine is safe then I hope that it will be optional and that employers will not be allowed to enforce or know if you've had the vaccine. I hope that this is a global policy. I don't want anyone on Earth forced or coerced into taking this vaccine.

Do you want to take the Covid vaccine if human trials deem it is safe?

• 1 vote
  • 9 votes
tenslein 6 Nov 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They won't make if mandatory, but if you don't have the vaccine you will be limited into things like health insurance/ travel etc....
If your not familiar with Dave Cullen (Computing Forever) he has done some excellent work exposing the evil pandemic.

What kind of limited travel? I don't wanna have to get a vaccine to fly on a plane. Fuck that. Not for this weak ass disease.

Forcing you to get a vaccine to travel internationally is essentially forcing you to get a vaccine. It's too big of an inconvenience and limitation on my life to limit me to America.